• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ezio Auditore vs Marius Titus

Jugding from this, I think I'm leaning on Ezio. Does being fully equiped means in this case that he can use Altair's armor? Because if this is possible, then he might have higher durability than Marius (the armor withstood a cannonball and got lost during the siege of Monteriggioni, but he retrieved it later). Of course, this might not hinder Marius because he can attack the armor gaps.

Another advantage Ezio has is the location. Monteriggioni is practically his playground.

Now that I think about it, what is the speed of Ezio's bullets? If it surpasses the speed of sound, then he can one shot Marius.

I'm going with Ezio because of Finibus' reasons, and the fact he has a great arsenal of weapons/gadgets.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Before I put my vote, I have a question
Can Marius' precog warn him from assassination?
His precog is several minutes into the future, so yeah, i'd assume so.

iirc, he does get "assassinated" in game, but does catch the assassin before it happens.

Admittedly, the assassin is much less skilled than Ezio.

How much experience does Marius Titus have and what are his feats?

Colonel Krukov said:
How much experience does Marius Titus have and what are his feats?
Years of combat experience.

Taking on multiple opponents at the same time, Stomping gladiators, taking on skilled opponents in single combat, deflecting arrows etc.

Marius is an absolute tanking beast, surviving a spinal stab, here and proceeding to stomp a whole legion of praetorians.

Ezio might have him beat in stealth combat, but Marius is an absolute monster. I'd wager he'd survive the hidden blade stab and keep on swinging.

He was stabbed a total of 3 times, and was still killing the praetorians, (elite soldiers) one by one.

He fought Commodus, who stated he killed every gladiator sent against him, Marius beats him a couple of times but Commodus resorts to cheating, he brought other gladiators to fight by his side and poisoned (0:40) Marius, but Marius still manages to win despite this.

Marius can also lift and throw (4:56) Glott's body with his shield alone.

• Ezio can take on dozens of people at the same time, believe me some people you don't want to get on there bad side xD
  • I believe one of his armours can deflect arrows/crossbow bolts naturally
  • He has survived being shot by early versions of rifles (he had no armour on at the time), although he passed out after he finished his mission.
  • Dozens of years fighting and free running experience, and earned the rank of "Master Assassin"
  • Has many Bombs that can be used in a variety of ways.
I'll give credit to Marius for being resistant to poisons though, that seriously negates Ezio's methods of administering it.

Colonel Krukov said:
I believe one of his armours can deflect arrows/crossbow bolts naturally

He has survived being shot by early versions of rifles (he had no armour on at the time), although he passed out after he finished his mission.

Dozens of years fighting and free running experience, and earned the rank of "Master Assassin"

Has many Bombs that can be used in a variety of ways.

I'll give credit to Marius for being resistant to poisons though, that seriously negates Ezio's methods of administering it.
Which armor? So can Titus' armor. Idk why that's relevent.

Did that happen in game or in cutscene? One is applicable, one isn't.

Titus is the strongest of the Legionares of Rome, and has arguably been fighting longer.

I'll concede to this.

Agreed.

• Ezio was an Assassin for 37 years, not sure how long Marius has been fighting for though.

Gets shot here (Cutscene)
Ezio was an Assassin for 37 years, not sure how long Marius has been fighting for though.
I mean, he did get shot in the shoulder and it looks like it passed completely through.

Titus starts off in the Legion at 16 and his story ends when he's in his forties according to the fan estimations. So somewhere around 30 years.

Ezio wins, he has better weapons. The weapons that Ezio carries are centuries more advanced that the ones Marius carries (Ezio's sword is much longer, has better range weapons like darts, has a hidden gun so no way Marius is dodging that due to speed being equalized and Ezio even carries bombs)

But Marius ain't going down without putting a fight, his stamina is superhuman (He was stabbed several times and yet he still managed to kill all the warriors in the room)

I vote for Ezio too, with high difficulty.

Even Marius has precog, but like Numbersguy said, Ezio has better and also various equipment. With his experience, he should combine them with fighting and assasination skill to make Marius can't dodge even with precog.

Numbersguy said:
Ezio wins, he has better weapons. The weapons that Ezio carries are centuries more advanced that the ones Marius carries (Ezio's sword is much longer, has better range weapons like darts, has a hidden gun so no way Marius is dodging that due to speed being equalized and Ezio even carries bombs)
But Marius ain't going down without putting a fight, his stamina is superhuman (He was stabbed several times and yet he still managed to kill all the warriors in the room)
Ezio has better weapons, yes, this is true. The difference is that Ezio is an assassin who isn't as skilled as Marius in close quarters combat.

Ezio's go-to method of kills is assassinations using the hidden blade, something Marius would tank.

I don't see the darts doing anything to Marius if a spinal stab won't put him down and with precog Marius would even be able to dodge the hidden gun.

The bombs are negatable due to durability and because of Marius' shield, which has consistently been shown to block large attacks.

The bombs can deal damage to heavily armored people. Ezio was able to damage almogavars (which are heavily armored soldiers comparable to the italian brutes of AC:B) with splinter bombs (which act like the frag grenades of today, albeit a bit weakened). Also, these are not the only kind of bombs Ezio was able to use. He crafted bombs designed to stun and knock back enemies, smoke bombs, trip mines, decoy bombs, etc. He can also use poison bombs. Of course, Marius can resist this one.

Ezio also can use the hidden blade to attack the armor gaps, or even vital spots. If we are talking about CQC, they should be even, but Marius has better chances because of his precog, which gives him an edge. I agree with that. But, as I stated earlier, his equipment and location gives him an advantage over Marius.

How does Ezio have 5 votes when he has peek human speed and the other guy is supersonic+. This is a speed blitz for Marius.

Ezio stomps now. He has been upgraded to Wall level due to being comparable to his armor and having comparable AP and Striking Strength to harm enemies of his level, far beyond anything Marius can handle.

That, and Ezio's combat experience and skill with many more weapons far outclasses any of Marius' achievements.

ABoogie, you're gonna have to explain your reasoning to make your vote legit.

Also, this thread is over a year old now.

Back