• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze vs Sans.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Because why the **** not? I'm bored so let's do this.

9-A+ Ezio is being used and he doesn't get any of his higher tier equipment and no Apple of Eden, both have Prior Knowledge, the fight takes place in the Judgement Hall and Speed is Equalized. If this ends up being a stomp against Ezio then I'll give him the Apple.

Ezio :

Sans :

Incon:

Ezio got negged by Class 5 Telekinesis from the Staff, what makes you think he's gonna be able to even the odds even with the Apple of Eden on hand?
Because Sans doesn't just hold down his opponents with Telekinesis in character, he just uses it to slam the opponent into walls and fling them into oncoming attacks.

Neither did Deku and he beat Sans in Base despite getting Ragdolled by his Telekinesis before it was removed because of CRTs afterwards.
"X Character beat Y Character" doesn't work, Deku was ragdolled but had advantages that allowed him to win like Precog, Analytical Prediction, + higher Reaction Speed allowing him to dodge most of the attacks, Smoke Screens preventing Sans from seeing him, Fa Jin + BlackWhip being a massive Speed Amp allowing him to hit Sans, and plenty more.

thats all i've gotta say about that reasoning.

"X Character beat Y Character" doesn't work, Deku was ragdolled but had advantages that allowed him to win like Precog, Analytical Prediction, + higher Reaction Speed allowing him to dodge most of the attacks, Smoke Screens preventing Sans from seeing him, Fa Jin + BlackWhip being a massive Speed Amp allowing him to hit Sans, and plenty more.

thats all i've gotta say about that reasoning.
Well, Ezio does have precog (But it's incredibly limited and only works slowly in combat) and analytical prediction but since Speed is equalized, there's no higher reaction that Ezio has to speak of. But Ezio is massively more skilled in combat (Given he has a healthy 3 decades worth of battle and stealth experience), and Ezio does have a steady hand of smoke bombs, but he has no speed amps. Apple of Eden is a double edged sword and he can't use its Death Hax for long or else he'll be drained.

Last edited:
Reaction speeds are lowered by the same multiplier, not equalized with the slower character. Sans has a reaction speed advantage.
I was mostly talking about Ezio not having higher reactions to speak of.

Back