• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely suspect Berserk addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Well, I was rereading Berserk and uh, something hit me, Femto should have corruption, Type 2, for uh, raping Casca and corrupting the unborn child into that of a demon.
Look I didn't wanna do it, but it be like it do, Femto has corruption via rape, literal demon *****.
As ****** as it may be, it is a thing.

Also extrasensory perception for Branded Guts, due to now being in the interstice, he could perceive ghosts, which Skull Knight explicitly states are invisible to normal flesh and blood, which is him just saying theyre invisible to most and that most don't notice them. At least that's what I'm gathering from that, atop of that, the Brand basically has spidey sense for evil. It gets hit with a pain and bleeds when Guts gets close to that of evil, with the greater the evil, the greater the pain, allows him to track apostles, ghosts, demonic forces and the like.

I'll likely gather more additions later, but for now these will be it.

Edit: Just noticed this, Griffith needs Limited Transformation and a weakness that once a month, on the night of the full moon, he turns into the Moonlight Child, due to sharing the same vessel.

Wait, does it NEED to be rape for the corruption to happen, or his ***** is enough and he just wanted to do so because evil?

Wait, does it NEED to be rape for the corruption to happen, or his ***** is enough and he just wanted to do so because evil?
It probably doesn't HAVE to be explicit rape, or even *****, but that's how it happened and it's the only time I can think of it happened so, in lack of other feats... ***** is needed.

Griffith's corruption is good, while seeing invisible beings is usually enhanced senses.

The brand would be some weird ESP, as Guts doesn't sense evil directly, but he notices it through checking mark.

Technically enhanced senses go up to whatever level of awareness you reach through the conventional 5 senses, with sight being one of them. Enhanced senses include seeing, feeling, hearing and so on not just to an extraordinary level, but even supernatural things, including other or higher planes of existence.

If Guts could see or perceive ghosts with a mind's eye, a sixth sense or something like ki sensing, that it would be plain ESP, but seeing them with his eyes is still encompassed by enhanced senses, whether they exist on Earth or in the astral plane.

In which case he'd have both ESP and Enhanced senses then.

The Branding qualifies for ESP blatantly, "is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user.", his Brand is literally that, it senses evil and starts to hurt, even great distances. This allows Guts to pinpoint the general area where Apostles could be roaming and from there he just follows the pain.

Reactions: Rez
If it's fine Ill probably apply it.
Corruption (Type 2; Could corrupt Casca's unborn child into that of a demon through sexual relations). That should be clear enough without going to overboard.
The other bits are less important to word in a particular way besides just saying what it is that happens.

Corruption via Demon ****

Berserk really is a masterpiece.

Anyways, I agree with the CRT. Seems pretty straightfoward. And the wording for it that Chariot made thankfully isn't over the top.

The main issue is the evidence, do we link the rape scene to show how it happened or just link Skull Knight and assume anyone who knows anything about anime and manga know exactly what happened and can just infer what's being talked about?
I could get the censored movie clip and post it on imgur behind a NSFW and 18+ confirmation?

Though as said, we could alternatively just post Skull Knight's confirmation and pray nobody asks for further evidence.

Though as said, we could alternatively just post Skull Knight's confirmation and pray nobody asks for further evidence.
This is probably better, and safer. I don't think we're allowed to post explicit content on the wiki, or so I've heard anyway.

I feel like even a censored movie clip is really risky. I suggest we just link this thread or skull knight, and be done with it.

Ok, I just like linking evidence and context in full half the time but this is indeed a extremely suspect situation, with a scene that if it happened and came out nowadays would probably elicit extremely prejudice towards it.

If the stuff can't be linked visually for obvious reasons, how about just mentioning the chapter and page in which it happens or so?

These are all fine.

Demonic **** is like... very common in fiction involving demons (unless all the demon fics you read are about waifu demon girls).
There's even this one book I remember where I was confused that his father was both Lucifer and Paimon, so I thought they were the same thing, but actually Paimon was just carrying Lucifer's ***** in his ballsack whe he impregnated a human.
So yeah. Anyways, this is fine to add for me. We have things like the Xenomorphs in the wiki and they have similar gross stuff in it.

Well, feel free to apply what has been accepted then.

Has this been applied yet?
For a few weeks actually, all but the Guts stuff but I wanted to do get a few other things sorted out first.
The suspect addition and the weakness for Griffith has been long since applied.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back