• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@ShionAH a TL; DR of what's being accepted and any possible addition apart from the OP alone?
Flumptys profile is accepted but I just need another agreement on Concept Manipulation and the Tier 2. I got 2 agreements but those 2 things need 3 staff approvals.

So this...

Where does it say that Flumpty regained resistance to the Plot?
image.png

Jonochrome killed flumpty after removing his immunity Flumpty came back and Jonochrome was not able to kill him since which means Flumpty regained it so Jonochrome cannot kill him.
And even if it did the feat would only be Resistance to Resistance Negation and not Plot Manip.
Wouldnt it be Resistance to Plot Manipulation Resistance Negation?

image.png

Jonochrome killed flumpty after removing his immunity Flumpty came back and Jonochrome was not able to kill him since which means Flumpty regained it so Jonochrome cannot kill him.
Then it would be a clearly Non-Combat applicable.
Wouldnt it be Resistance to Plot Manipulation Resistance Negation?
Wtf is that? Does it even exist? And no, just Non-Combat applicable Resistance Negation

Sure..? I dont think we list that on the profile
Just add the feat as such to the profile but in a note at the note section of the profile add that the feat is non-combat applicable.

Everything else seems fine, i also did some minor clean up to your blog.

Don't forget to add the note.

Fair enough, this can probably be closed then

You should ask a content mod to close this one

Back