• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But why does BBB have 2-C Environmental Destruction if Flumpty did it?

Wait but where is the statement that he did it? Like i won't argue against the 2-C cause i don't care but what i want to know is where it's stated that BBB did that. Cause all i saw was that Flumpty is the one who did that

But why does BBB have 2-C Environmental Destruction if Flumpty did it?
BBB did it but Flumpty is superior to him in any way possible plus theres this which means every feat in the verse can be scaled to the egg

Wait but where is the statement that he did it? Like i won't argue against the 2-C cause i don't care but what i want to know is where it's stated that BBB did that. Cause all i saw was that Flumpty is the one who did that
"I also decided to indicate Blam’s nearness to the game‘s office by giving him Kevin Jr.’s attire, since they are technically the same person. You might say Blam in ONAF is like the result of the Blam and Kevin Jr. timelines from the comic colliding into one timeline, even though that doesn’t make any sense."

"I also decided to indicate Blam’s nearness to the game‘s “office”* by giving him Kevin Jr.’s attire, since they are technically the same person. You might say Blam in ONAF is like the result of the Blam and Kevin Jr. timelines from the comic colliding into one timeline, even though that doesn’t make any sense."
that is not a 2-C feat though. Being the result of two timelines colliding into one isn't really 2-C, it just means the characters were merged.

BBB did it but Flumpty is superior to him in any way possible plus theres this which means every feat in the verse can be scaled to the egg

"I also decided to indicate Blam’s nearness to the game‘s office by giving him Kevin Jr.’s attire, since they are technically the same person. You might say Blam in ONAF is like the result of the Blam and Kevin Jr. timelines from the comic colliding into one timeline, even though that doesn’t make any sense."

That doesn't say BBB did it. That's explaining the consequence of the timeline merge.

I believe in another thread it was already explained the comics were canon as they are written by same author of the game and uses info from there for the game in the first place

I believe in another thread it was already explained the comics were canon as they are written by same author of the game and uses info from there for the game in the first place
"Note: The Flumpty Bumpty original comics are likely not canon to the game series, One Night at Flumpty's, as in the video stating One Week at Flumpty's is a separate continuity, and not related in anyway to the game series, the creator also compares it to the original comics, saying that the game stuff stays in the games."

This feat might mean we should merge the three pages into one because the creator said "I never thinked it was canon" not that it wasn't.

Plus! He refers to the franchise as a whole with "in my unspoken connected universe"

I think we can merge only the comics to be safe

Where does Wall level come from? Redman shouldn't even have a possibly 9-B at all since he's only comparable to a 9-C Flumpty.

Back