• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Night at Flumpty's scaling revision

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
No I'm not ******* with the pages too much but both Owl and Redman are scaled to flumpty in several stats!
latest

I don't think they should, do ya'll?

The clown has a page too

i agree with this, though i feel like redman could still be street level due to being so big and still loving fast here and there, no idea what to do with the rest lol besides removing flumpty's resist to spacetime manip

They all seemingly kill a fully grown human in one attack, so they would probably stay 9-C
yeah i was wondering if that's what happened, even if it ain't in one attack, the player is utterly helpless as far as i recall so it should be fine

plus tbf, the image of their deads don't tell the full story, they could've been killed one by one, and since flumpty has a lot of hax, he could've overwhelmed them instead of just being far stronger

yeah i was wondering if that's what happened, even if it ain't in one attack, the player is utterly helpless as far as i recall so it should be fine

plus tbf, the image of their deads don't tell the full story, they could've been killed one by one, and since flumpty has a lot of hax, he could've overwhelmed them instead of just being far stronger
On Hard Boiled mode they are killed extremely fast

Also not one of Flumpty's haxes are dura neg lol

On Hard Boiled mode they are killed extremely fast

Also not one of Flumpty's haxes are dura neg lol
oh, i didn't know we had more context on it

nonono i didn't mean like that, i just mean't, he got a lot of abilities like duplication which could overwhelm characters even if they are physically equal to him

also just realized that i confused eyesaur with the redman, he is the big one that could be 9-C with sheer size

oh, i didn't know we had more context on it

nonono i didn't mean like that, i just mean't, he got a lot of abilities like duplication which could overwhelm characters even if they are physically equal to him

also just realized that i confused eyesaur with the redman, he is the big one that could be 9-C with sheer size
We... don't? Kind of? Once 3 or 4 AM hit every character appears in that camera dead.

We don't really see him gang a bunch of his dupes together, since only like 1 or 2 dupes actually appear in their respective rooms/areas

LMFAO

Back