• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
Disagree. At first, whoever made the profiles put the characters in 9-B because of that, but it was changed to 9-C. This was discussed in this CRT. Feats based on surviving high temperatures are no longer considered durability, but simply heat resistance because heat energy works very differently than mechanical energy. Also, anyway even if the calculation were valid for durability, Red Man is not completely covered in lava, he just drinks it.

Well, yes I see, no one warned me before about that and told me to do the CRT

fair fair... trough drinking lava should be above beingh submerged on It lol

any way, this should be closed... but I will change to just be "remove that link from red man profile"

Back