• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I added everything that needs adding I doubt the profiles will change for quite some time lol. Even resistance to law hax

As long as you didn't add the conceptual manip and 2-C (since those need 3 staff), the rest were okay to add.
Oh well I guess I will wait I assume we already got 2 approval to both of them and need 1 more. Any staff you know that can give their opinions here?

Why is the lava drinking feat listed on Redman's profile as a Durability feat? I thought this thread agreed that this is not a Durability feat, but a Heat Resistance one.

By the way, I tried to calculate Eyesaur's GPE and KE and it gave results of 9-C and 9-B respectively, but then I remembered that GPE and KE are not accepted unless the character is giant, or something like that xd.

Why is the lava drinking feat listed on Redman's profile as a Durability feat? I thought this thread agreed that this is not a Durability feat, but a Heat Resistance one.
Thata for heat not for lava energy
By the way, I tried to calculate Eyesaur's GPE and KE and it gave results of 9-C and 9-B respectively, but then I remembered that GPE and KE are not accepted unless the character is giant, or something like that xd.
Its a giant maybe

No idea. I guess you could just treat it as a really big human with a tail or something like that, and using the proportions find its weight.
It does have like 15 heads so maybe, but we wont be able to do anything since its not considered a giant right

9-A OnaF? Zamn! But average weight is around 70 beetween males and females if I am correct
I decided to use the 62 kg because it is a value that I have seen in several calculations, including from the common feats page, as an average value for human weight. The average human weight also depends on the country, but 62 seems to be the average worldwide according to the Wikipedia page on this subject and its source.

I don't think 9-A will be accepted anyway, hopefully the value of 9-C will be accepted. But it's worth a try.

I decided to use the 62 kg because it is a value that I have seen in several calculations, including from the common feats page, as an average value for human weight. The average human weight also depends on the country, but 62 seems to be the average worldwide according to the Wikipedia page on this subject and its source.

I don't think 9-A will be accepted anyway, hopefully the value of 9-C will be accepted. But it's worth a try.
I mean the 9-A one makes sense

The Calc itself is fine (even if I have reservations on using the full mass of all people used to create Eyesaur). I have issue with the calc on speed; tbh it seems to be Flumpty teleporting rather than him just blitzing the player.
We cannot know that even if it makes sense

We cannot know that even if it makes sense
We also don't know that he just ran to the player. It makes a lot more sense for the guy who consistently brags about being able to bend space to use his powers to mess with the player than for him to get 10x faster.

We also don't know that he just ran to the player. It makes a lot more sense for the guy who consistently brags about being able to bend space to use his powers to mess with the player than for him to get 10x faster.
Look at the feat in this way “Flumpty goes from camera 1 to camera 20 in a second” is that speed or teleportation to you? Seems like speed to me. Unless you can prove he did it by teleporting its a speed feat

Back