• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experimentation Log (Composite Human vs SCP-076)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pixel 076 can dodge entire squadrons of trained MTF soldiers shooting at him and not be hit a single time, he will have no trouble dodging anything here

Speed equalized doesn't mean you can't dodge or block, otherwise the CH would be instantly dead from one throwing knife taking their head off

It doesn't mean you can't dodge or block, but it means feats one has involving that speed are invalid. So sure, 076 could block and deflect that many shots... with speed unequalized.

The bullets arent changing speed and neither is 076, everything is being equalized to 076's speed as he's the faster of the two, there's no reason he wouldn't be able to block them

If they are equalized to 076's speed, that means Composite Human can toss more things faster to counteract 076's speed.

How does he plan on dealing with AOEs that aren't even aimed directly at him. moreso the area around him?

The AoE won't affect him if it doesn't reach him, and a combination of an immense pain tolerance and the ability to go for a full hour without breathing minimizes the chance that a gas or chemical attack will put him down. Plus he can just, yknow, get out of the gas.

He doesn't have chemical resistance, Weekly.

The speed of projectiles doesn't get changed with speed equal I'm pretty sure there was a thread about that

I'm just saying, CH will be able to toss those chemical weapons that he has no resistance to, then follow up with whatever else he wants.

Paul Frank said:
The speed of projectiles doesn't get changed with speed equal I'm pretty sure there was a thread about that
Yes. That is true. However, if speed is equalised to CH, then 076 can't dodge bullets anymore, as his speed justification is dodging bullets. If speed is equalised to 076, then CH can output more death machines per second in 076's direction

Well, since this is getting close to an end- Name an SCP on CH's level. Any reasonable SCP- with the right battle conditions, I can make it a fair fight.

Not 682, but name a few and I'll use them.

ThePixelKirby said:
Well, since this is getting close to an end- Name an SCP on CH's level. Any reasonable SCP- with the right battle conditions, I can make it a fair fight.

Not 682, but name a few and I'll use them.
I'm thinking either 173 or 106 of the top of my head.

Yes. That is true. However, if speed is equalised to CH, then 076 can't dodge bullets anymore, as his speed justification is dodging bullets. If speed is equalised to 076, then CH can output more death machines per second in 076's direction

That is absolutely not how it works. A character who can casually bullet-time doesn't lose that ability just because speed is equalized.
Has never been the case.

Kek.

Also, funnily enough, I think I know a way to do a fair and interesting speed unequal match between 096 and CH. It might just work...

MrKingOfNegativity said:
That is absolutely not how it works. A character who can casually bullet-time doesn't lose that ability just because speed is equalized.
I'm sorry. That's my bad.

Bump. Only around 5 more hours of grace.

Not when i have all the evidence i need to debunk all the arguments for the CH

Now what do you want scans of?

Thats nice

Now lets see

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-076

"Prior encounters have shown that SCP-076-2 has the ability to (among other things):

• Rip through a reinforced steel security door over the course of four (4) minutes of sustained assault.
  • Clear over 64 m of distance in under three (3) seconds.
  • Take multiple .50 caliber BMG rounds to the head and survive for several minutes to continue killing, despite severe damage to the cerebellum.
  • Swat handgun and assault-rifle caliber bullets out of the air with a length of steel rebar.
  • Survive for over one (1) hour deprived of oxygen before finally asphyxiating."
This alone invalidates any argument the CH has but i can give more if you'd like, but adding a match when new arguments and evidence has been presented is against the rules

I mean, you can give these arguments in a rematch if you want but it's kind of null here now. If you had done this, say a few hours ago this would still be valid but it's just too late now.

I'm just picturing a lawyer who shows up late to his clients case and his clients already been declared guilty but the lawyer busts in like "I'M HERE! THIS IS WHY HE'S INNOCENT!" But there's no one there except for the janitor.

Sorry my dude but thats gonna be a hard no from the rules, youre not allowed to add matches while arguments are being presented and debated. If people actually cared about Grace Periods, Weiss would have beaten Polnareff in a landslide.

Now, would anyone like to try to present any new arguments for the CH? Because at the moment they have nothing really going for them

• When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages,

Look, I am agreeing with you, these ARE valid arguments, but you have to make them DURING the grace period, not after. I probably would have changed my vote if you had said this, say 10 hours ago, but it's just too late.

Its not too late my dude, if Weiss vs Polnareff can be concluded with Weiss unanimously winning and then someone comes in after the grace and everyone changes their votes to Polnareff after Weiss had already won and Pol ends up winning, this is fine. Sorry but its the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back