• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experimentation Log (Composite Human vs SCP-076)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, while Able knows every single martial on Earth and is undoubtedly skilled - as far as his feats go, he has some pretty dumb low end showings of leaving himself wide open.

Able has ranged weapons, but he doesn't spam them. I bargain he'd attempt to close some distance first before resorting to ranged weapons.

Also, what Kepe said.

This match can go either way. But I think chemical weapons might give CH the edge here.

Oh yeah I just remembered that weapons specifically designed to blind exist. How well can 76 Dodge when he doesn't have the ability to see?

This assumes he survives nerve gas.

Just look for weapons banned by the laws of war and shit and remember that CH is under no such restrictions.

Is that a vote for CH, Wokistan?

Also, I almost forgot about most chemical weapons until you brought them up, tbh.

I vote inconclusive for now. 076 one shots but there are many poisons and chemical weapons that just say f*ck you, your dead, and have you flop onto the ground immediately, so I guess it's who hits first.

076 is a long distance away, Keeweed, and can likely (Don't quote me) tank poison weapons for at least a short amount of time, but I'll count the vote.

Thought I'd mention that if "older than time" means "older than the space time continuum of the universe" then Abel has at least 13.8 billion years of experience, minus any time for revivals. 107.6 billion humans have ever lived, even if we lowball average life expectancy to something like 20 years, and take into account that memories only fully begin being stored around age 8, that's 1,291,200,000,000 years of experience. (Obviously I know that having the time consecutively means that 076 could have refined any techniques he uses regularly much more than CH, but if we're talking pure experience CH seems to have more based on their profiles.)

Anyways, my vote goes to CH since he's got prep time and access to chemical weapons, and 076 has no listed poison resistance, he wins easily by setting up traps in the surroundings pre-battle.

Guys, i think youre giving the CH way too much credit here. Yes theyre a genius but the amount of stuff that youre giving them access to in the allotted 30 minutes they have time to prepare all of it is physically impossible for even them to do. Especially when all they know is that 076 is just a strong swordsman.

And they don't know that he can be reasoned with. Or whatever the hell else. Or what kills him.

Able FRA

It says that they have weapons up to 9-B made avalible to them in the OP. That insinuates that they don't have to make stuff, and instead select it.

You don't need knowledge on someone to gas them to death, nor to blind then shoot them.

Right, lots of weapons exists, but it doesn't take a surplus of effort to grab a bunch of grenades and chemical weapons and flash banga and fling all of them at the opponent when the battle starts, which he would do, seeing as he was informed his opponent is a swordsman weapon summoner.

But I'll count both votes.

Composite human is likely to want to end a fight against such an unknown opponent fast before they can possibly be harmed, and has no qualms about cruelty. Don't see why grabbing some VX, protective gear, blinding weaponry, and anti material weapons is so out of the question.

Wokistan has honestly convinced me for the most part but I can't vote on my own thread.

WeeklyBattles said:
Do you know how many 9-B weapons exist irl?
inconclusive, both are crushed by the sheer mass of weapons on the area

Half an hour is still plenty of time to grab the most effective weaponry and set up traps.

Not knowing what would kill Abel isn't a problem, since the most efficient weapons for killing him wouldn't be any different from the most efficient ones for killing other people: remote explosives, poisons, chemical weapons, disorientation weapons, and heavy duty weaponry.

If the goal is to kill, he isn't gonna try to reason with Abel.

If all you know about someone is that they are a swordsman your first reaction isn't going to be oh let me grab all the nerve gas I can find

It would be more like oh let me grab a gun and end this fast at a range

Also theyre in central park, if the CH is trying to lay mines in the ground as traps 076 would absolutely notice spots of freshly overturned soil scattered across the battlefield given his combat experience

They are not in central park, it's a clear field, but otherwise your point stands. I made all the conditions with bombs in mind, as I didn't want "CH puts 200 bombs under the opponent hurr durr" again.

Paul Frank said:
If all you know about someone is that they are a swordsman your first reaction isn't going to be oh let me grab all the nerve gas I can find
It would be more like oh let me grab a gun and end this fast at a range
Superhuman sword fighter that should be impossible by normal standards and can create weapons? Yes, the extraordinary genius CH is likely to think a gun is gonna work wonderfully.

I really believe it's being underplayed how utterly ruthless someone with all the tactical knowlegde and strategic mind in the world would be facing such an opponent. Why not seek biowarfare with a more powerful, more durable enemy that could end you in one hit?

People have used VX against unarmed civilians. I'm sure some people would be fine with using it on a swordsman.

Even if we assume no nerve gas, can 76 deal with being blinded then shot up by an anti tank rifle?

076 has been able to keep fighting after being shot by multiple heavy machine guns simultaneously, a single anti tank rifle will only temporarily slow him down

Also 076 has been able to hit targets he wasn't even looking at so being blinded won't be much of anti deterrent either, he hit a target in the chest with a throwing knife from from a dozen meters away without even looking at them

You realize ch can just, you know, shoot more than once right? There's also stuff like 9-B rocket launcher

Got the context of this? Because "not looking at" is not the same as "unable to see". He can see someone, then look away and hit thrm. This also would seem to wreck dodging.

I believe so, for the most part. Seems living enough, and hasn't shown any reason to be seen as 'nonliving' like 682.

He could be silicon based for all we know. Life doesn't necessarily need to be carbon based. If he isn't carbon based, most of the chemical weapons won't work. If he isn't, that is.

I don't think he's shown any evidence of not being carbon-based.

The default assumption would be carbon.

Right, so yea, he's carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back