• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experimentation Log (Composite Human vs SCP-076)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThePixelKirby said:
While we don't allow Human to have prior knowledge based on knowing everything that humans know, in this scenario he has prior knowledge anyways so I'll count the vote.
He just said this. How dare you spell my name wrong!

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cinnibar The human wouldn't have knowledge, we don't allow that kind of thing, at best he'd have as much knowledge as he can possibly get out of the foundation in the allotted prep time
Really? Then i'm switching to 076 for better skill and AP

I gave CH prior knowledge of 076 being a weapon-summoning swordsman with very high power, btw.

Also just want to point out that the difference between 076 and a strong swordsman is astronomical, especially when 076 uses a hell of a lot more than just swords

Oh yea, of course. But it would be badass to see, seeing Composite Human constantly switch weapons and strategies while kiting the constant onslaught of 076.

A death battle worth making.

A bump. But yea, 076 uses more than swords but he doesn't regularly summon guns and the likes. For the most part, he's a melee fighter.

So the prior knowledge stil helps.

Inksaness said:
Composite Human wins. The Human is every game desiner that designed SCP 076 so that means that Composite human knnows everything about SCP 076 and his weaknesses
Stop with the joke posts.

People voted for CH due to prior knowledge of 076 being a physically stronger weapon-summoning swordsman (While not everything 076 can do, it's a solid generalization), prep time, and range iirc. I'll count the vote.

Your vote was based on him having no prior knowledge iirc. He does.

The Smashor said:
I'm afraid I'm a tad bit out of the loop on this one tbh, mind specifying who the vote's for?

ThePixelKirby said:
Your vote was based on him having no prior knowledge iirc. He does.
Yes i remained neutral in the beginning, then switched my vote to 076 since he has better skill and AP and would probably still win with the CH having prior knowledge

If that's the case, I'll count your vote. Thanks for clarifying.

Tbh, I can't tell. CH probably is superior at range while 076 destroys at close range. CH has got stuff like tasers, stun guns, acid, sleeping gas etc. tho, so can 076 be affected by those kinds of stuff or does it resist?

At 9-B, he has no resistance to anything like that besides being really really tough. So you are free to argue for Composite Human's use of chemical/electrical weapons/range/bombs giving him the win.

Tasers and Stun Guns wont do anything when 9-B 076 has no-sold a 20,000 volt killing corridor built specifically to stop him

I'd CRT for that then, Weekly. It's not on his 9-B key ATM. Should be a simple CRT to make, I'll support it if you cite the evidence.

Sleep gas and chemical weapons likely work though, unless Weekly has stuff for that too.

076 can go for a full hour without breathing before asphyxiating so trying to use gas weapons likely wouldnt do much

Gas weapons aren't necessarily dangerous because of asphyxiation. Check out VX nerve gas and Mustard Gas.

Tear gas though? A hefty amount of the most dangerous and lethal tear gas CH could come up with would work, as it affects the skin and eyes. While the base irritation would do little, tear gas can blind and cause very harsh effects, especially if Composite Human makes some as the best chemist in all of human history.

Pain resistance helps, but they can chemically severely damage the eyes outside of just raw pain.

I, uh, think you may want to do some more in depth research about nerve gas in general. Mustard may be covered by that though I have no idea how good 76's pain tolerance is.

@Wok 076 has been visibly unfased by having the flesh on his back torn off, having his limbs bitten off, and having his organs destroyed all in the same fight, as well as stuff like being shot by multiple machineguns simultaneously and being shot through the skull multiple times by a high powered rifle

His pain tolerance is incredibly high, but a best-chemist-in-the-universe making a chemical weapon similar to tear gas with the most lethal properties possible would be very dangerous to the eyes in more than just pain.

Of course, I'll let someone else fully argue the point of chemical weapons.

Edit: People affected by tear gas have reported temporary blindness. And I can't mention this enough, best chemist in the history of humans.

@Pixel While youre correct, CH only has 30 minutes to prep. If he puts all his time into only making chemical weapons and they dont stop 076 he's SOL

He was informed that he had access to these weapons, which insinuates that he doesn't need to go make a bunch of VX or something.

Of course. It's just an avenue worth arguing; CH does have a large range, and speed is equal. While he can't prep bombs under 076's feet, he has the range of 50 meters to play with.

Go nuts, people. I'm liking this debate.

If CH wins I have something special planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back