• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experimentation Log (Composite Human vs SCP-076)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The exception is not the rule my dude, I will say as of right now, since nobody has made a counter argument for your claims, if you did a rematch, I would vote for 076.

No, you definitely need to actually hit the proper time frames. Don't go all "muh something wrong happened somewhere else so it's ok to to bad things", that sort of logic is asinine and a clear deflection in lieu of actual arguments. But just to humor you, none of that says anything about nerve gas or rocket launchers.

If you want, you can follow proper procedure like everyone else on the wiki and either present your stuff in time, go to the removal thread, or make a rematch. But because I'm a low quality discussion mod I'll keep this open half an hour, it's not that big a deal.

@Wok Then please feel free to remove the other thread if youre going to be so defensive towards this one, otherwise youre being a huge hypocrite

Nerve Gas works if the target breathes it in, which 076 knows not to do

076 canonically fought 682, who in base casually hits with 341100 joules, that is stronger than any 9-B rocket launcher the CH has available to them in this match

I left that thread pretty early in to it. I don't give a shit about that one and didn't really have any part in it's conclusion beyond making arguments. Hell I didn't even vote. There's also how I can't edit the files.

That's not correct, actually. Nerve gas only needs to get to the skin.

I don't think that's correct, considering there are 9-A explosives mountable. Don't see what precludes the usage of warheads only bordering on 9-A instead of actually being there.

Why cant you edit files?

076 doesnt care about his skin being torn off, hell he doesnt give a shit about limbs being torn off, Nerve Gas on his skin wont even phase him.

The CH doesnt have 9-A explosives here

According to the Wikipedia page (yeah I know wikipedia but they have citations so), VX is specifically known for not being specifically a vapour hazard, and fatalities can occur with like a few hundred miligrams coming into contact with the skin. Pretty sure it's one of those colorless and oderless gasses, but I can't yet confirm that.

Isn't most of JoJo locked? I still have to go through the removal requests like a normal person.

Weekly can you at least like look up what VX and other stuff actually does? I can't really link properly rn on a phone, but you don't seem to get why this is lethal.

Nah, just "almost 9-A" explosives.

Alright, guys, name an SCP/SCP character for CH to go against. I can make battle conditions fair for just about any SCP, within reason.

@Wok Only like five jojo profiles are locked

Im looking at what it does and i can tell you with the utmost certainty that 076 has shrugged off far, far worse. I can give you the scans if you'd like

You dont seem to get that 076 can just nope any explosives thrown at him with throwing knives or charkams

Well i wanted a match with 3167, but that would probably be a stomp because his plot hax is a bit too good and passive mind hax, maybe 2786

Either way, I am not above the vs thread removal thread just because I'm staff.

Uh scans for surviving total nervous system destruction and paralysis should definitely be on the profile. Stuff like that is what the feats section or type 2 immortality with a justification is for.

I don't see anything giving 076 a skill advantage, so CH's superior shooting wins out there. Explosives also don't really jist detonate when being shot like that, they're generally fuse based.

@Wok Youre allowed to remove threads my guy

VX basically attacks the body's nervous system and shuts it down, causing death by asphyxiation, however 076 doesnt have a normal biology and his nerves function very, very differently from human nerves, which is why he's able to shrug off all the damage he's taken with nothing but a laugh. Its nothing 076 cant handle. Also its amber in color, not clear, so Able would see it and know to avoid it.

076 fought an omniscient god who is the source of all knowledge in the multiverse and won. 076 fought SCP 682 with just swords and nearly won. 076 regularly trains by fighting battalions wielding live ammo and has never been hit once. He's immensely more skilled. They do when theyre cut in half by giant ass blades, and even if they didnt go off they'd still be completely redirected due to the force hitting them in the opposite direction.

Through the normal method that everyone else uses, being the removal thread. You're free to post there, but I'm not responding to this irrelevant point anymore.

Can you show feats of this "differently functioning" nervous system allowing him to bypass stuff like that? You're right about color though, was thinking of another gas, but I don't think he can really avoid a large gas explosion from a canister or something.

Knowledge =/= skill, and without a link or something being on the profile I'm not really under any inclination to take that as more than PIS especially with him being, well, 9-B. "Nearly winning" against the 1-B immortality guy seems like either PIS or the work of some contrivance, he is a lot faster than these battalions, and none of that seems to eclipse what you get by combining billions if not trillions of combatants. CH isn't just one of the best in each field, it is everyone ever in that field combined. Of course, you still haven't provided anything that makes me inclined to believe he can do this without being able to see.

Alright, grace is over but I'll give Weekly some time to present some 'scans'.

By my count, he's got 5 mins left because I felt like just letting an extension slide to avoid conflict. I'm fine with just waiting for him to comment though, within reason. So weekly if you're reading this, you better make this post a good one

If the CH tries to throw a canister at him he'd intercept it, 076 is a military and tactical genius he knows what a gas canister looks like

Here is a good example, and here is another, the latter has him physically tearing his own hand apart and not even feeling it.

It wasnt his 9-B self it was his 1-B self, he still has all the skill and knowledge from when he defeated them. It was neither PIs nor contrivance. He's not faster than their bullets and he explicitly held back and didnt even bother to use an actual sword in his training.

Exactly how is one to intercept an airburst, or something that constantly is exuding gas?

I'm under a bit of a time constraint so I may be missing it, but all I'm seeing is ignoring pain. That wouldn't stop nerve gas from working, as there's no indication that his motor nerves aren't doing anything and people who have the deficiencies that result in not feeling pain still have involuntary responses to things.

Something so omniscient being defeated like that seems like it'd be PIS/contrivance, as it would encompass his own information. That's saying his own skill >his own skill+everything else, which makes no sense. It being his 1-B self is also relevant, as the 9-B version has different things available to him. He's supersonic+. That's faster than a lot of types of bullet.

Since I asked questions here, I'd say its fair to give you 2 more comments. We're not going past 10:00 though, which is in 23 minutes from when I post this, as it's already done with grace.

Those scans are all not his 9-B key, so the feats aren't really applicable. As well, he can't deflect 10 canisters scattered in a 10 foot radius around him.

I think the deal is that he went back to 9-B later after being 1-B for a bit, or something.

By throwing a knife to redirect it back at the opponent or stop it before it ever gets anywhere near them

Able's nerves are extremely different from humans, his entire biology is. He also survived being electrocuted by a 20000 kilovolt shock while walking for 150 meters so yes its his motor nerves.

The 9-B self has all the knowledge of his 1-B self, its the same mind in any different body. I can give you the story if youd like. And yes he's faster than bullets, so given that speed is equalized and the ch has to shoot over a considerable distance, any bullets shot at 076 get knocked out of the air.

Even if this gets added im immediately remaking it.

Wokistan said:
I think the deal is that he went back to 9-B later after being 1-B for a bit, or something.
Nah, his 1-B self is his original self, his 9-B self is his current self

A man walked off being tazed multiple times, doesn't mean he can survive snake venom. Toxins and electricity are completely different.

It does when its the explanation that his motor nerves function differently from humans.

Also we're not even talking about toxins so i have no idea why youre bringing it up

I don't think rupturing something like thatis in his best interests.

That he survived it is a testament to his durability, as opposed to just not needing nerves. That sounds higher than 9-B at a glance though, so you may be able to get an upgrade out of it.

Ok but if CH isn't faster than bullets, does speed equal keep that, or 76's condition? (I'll make a thread asking this eventually, it's come up elsewhere too). With speed being equalized, this would make doing that with high enough RPM guns difficult.

You still haven't shown that he can do this stuff blind.

I think there's a rule against that somewhere, since people were concerned about Khorne vs Arceus 2, but idk specifically. I'll ask about that.

Weekly, I'm just gonna say this, it's maybe not the best idea to play your full hand here. If a new thread is made we can discuss new arguments there, but if we keep doing this here we'll just end up arguing over the same stuff.

WeeklyBattles said:
It does when its the explanation that his motor nerves function differently from humans.

Also we're not even talking about toxins so i have no idea why youre bringing it up
Are Neurotoxins not toxins? I mean I guess not but the guy who walked off being tazed could also still die from poisons and having his brain rot away from chemicals. Also good luck catching something that can be thrown far away from you yet still hit you directly after you were most likely flashed banged, and are constantly being shot at. I still think this is an inconclusive because yes Abel one shots extremely causally but I doubt he could survive the neurotoxins and poisons.

Weekly, you've repeatedly failed to address that CH can toss a lot more canisters in a lot wider radius, all of which containing various gases and poisons he has no resistance to. He's only shown being able to reflect a few, or block some, from slower entities, while in his High 8-C key. He has no 9-B feats or anything to even hint that he can reflect an overkilling swarm of chemical weapons from a being with equal speed and reactions as him.

@Wok It is when it can just as easily kill the CH

Being unstopped by that much electricity is a testament to your nerves as a small fraction of that level of elecrricity can bring people to their knees in convulsions

They get equalized to 076's speed. 076 has knocked rpm ammo out of the air before.

@Pixel 076 can throw 7 daggers from each hand and can spam throw them for as long as he wants. And ALL of 076's feats come from his 9-B form, so yes, he does

Not when they can just show up wearing protective gear.

Judging by how dargoo's thread went, I think we'd count it as durability. Regardless, it's not the same as bio manip on the nervous system. Different mechanic at play there.

This I'm gonna make a thread about. RPM is rate of fire, not speed of s bullet.

Which can easily be shredded by spam projectile knives

Its not durability, and yes it is seeing as the bio manip works by maniping human motor cells whereas 076 doesnt have human motor cells to manip

Hes kept up with the rate of fire of an rpm my dude

Yeah but if 76 gets an actual hit CH just dies anyways. Why does 76 get to take more actions here in speed equal anyways?

If there's no indication that he's not some sort of carbon based life, it can be assumed to work, due to working on nonhuman animals and 76's only difference feats being stuff like pain and durability.

And I'm not sure why bullets'd stay slower than him instead of being ewualized.

Regardless, it is now past 10, and as I stated, this thread will be closing. For some parting words, it's always good to step back and realize that these threads are supposed to just be for fun and that it's not worth stressing out because someone doesn't agree with you on how a fight between fictional characters would go. Even if you feel you're right bit being ignored, it's often better to just let it go, disengage, and live your life. A sentence being added to a profile isn't the end of the world. This advice should be heeded by all of us, myself included. No point in letting your recreation get you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back