• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experimentation Log (Composite Human vs SCP-076)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes classic casually backhanding rockets, AMR shots, and nerve gas while being unable to see there is definitely justification for such a claim present on the profile

Composite gas is not a thing firstly

Second 076 does not sleep and can go for prolonged periods of time without breathing Ontop of the fact that he can potentially fight while blind considering he has been able to hit targets he couldn't see

@Tactical Please do explain how the ch is going to obtain every single type of offensive gas in half an hour

By grabbing them. He's provided with everything short of vehicles.

Yes because highly lethal chemical weapons are readily available for anyone to take at your local corner store

I believe the prep conditions meant that every single weapon possible is provided and CH has half an hour to take whatever he feels like.

>Composite Human has 30 minutes to prepare and all weapons upto 9-B.

Now, CH isn't gonna lug that humongous arsenal into battle, so he'll spend the 30 minutes strategizing and picking which weapons he'll use.

Weekly pixel is the OP. If he says CH is provided with them, CH is provided with them.

All he knows about 076 tho is that he can spawn swords

He doesn't know that most guns won't do much he doesn't know that he will tank anti mat rifle shots

So remind me why is his first pick going to be gas

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats...not how prep time works
Why not? There's no rule that states that characters cannot be provided with weapons during their prep time, especially as they would use those weapons in character.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Cuz he's ruthless and bloodlusted by default.
That doesn't mean anything

Being ruthless and bloodlusted doesn't mean using only gas especially when you have every 9-B and below weapon at your disposal

Because nerve gas is a very effective weapon, and CH is unlikely to take chances against an unknown opponent.

CH is also familiar with all the weapons that they're given access to, and it doesn't take composite human levels of intelligence to figure out that if you're given access to rocket launchers, you're probably gonna fight something you need to use them on. As such, other modes of weaponry such as toxic gas and blinding weaponry become logical choices, as they know the target is a swordsman who is very durable and as such they chose weapons that don't really care about that.

And Paul is right, given the limited info the CH has on 076 theres no reason to immediately stockpile only chemical and gas weapons to fight him

Let me ask you a question. If you had the option, why would you not go for the weapon that A) doesn't really require aiming and B) is deadly enough to be completely outlawed? CH is a master of overkill

Read my edit

CH would take no chances. And CH with prep might as well be bloodlusted as he'll only select the best and the deadliest. And has the ruthless mindset to boot.

No one argued that it would not be in character for him to nuke Batman. He would absolutely go all out and use his strongest weapons

Is that a vote for CH from Crimson and Wokistan though?

Also, he was told that 076 has "higher strength and skill alongside weapon creation," quoted directly from my OP. If you're going to argue the exact nature of prior knowledge, use that quote above all else.

I already voted CH

Since he knows he's fighting s guy using exclusive melee weapons, CH gears for not fighting in melee. Range is a big advantage.

Must not have caught it, then. Regardless of if CH knows about Able being able to summon ranged weapons or not, chances are CH won't go into melee range of someone who's stronger and more skilled. Take that as you will.

Weekly until you show feats on the level of dodging rockets, toxic gas, and rapid fired AMR rounds from someone with all of the shooting experience of CH while blind snd severely disoriented, I'm not gonna take that seriously.

Yes, it is a vote for Composite Human. Rangespam, and every 9-B weapon and trap the world has ever seen does do a number on 076.

Also, by the way, while 076 has insane pain resistance, his combat applicable regen ain't worth crap. Even if he isn't feeling pain, if CH blows his arms and legs off with any of the weapons, he ain't using those arms. And the chances of loosing limbs when the most tactical being in existence is chucking weapons of high death in your general direction is pretty high

I assume Weekly is going to vote 076, but I like to hear people say they are voting before I add them to the count.

However I would like reasoning besides "He wouldn't use chemical weapons" because CH would. He'd use them and a dozen other things and weapons to try and overwhelm 076- with speed equalized, 076 will have issues swatting *everything* out of the air. The prep time involved in grabbing & throwing a weapon isn't that high.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Paul Frank said:
If all you know about someone is that they are a swordsman your first reaction isn't going to be oh let me grab all the nerve gas I can find
It would be more like oh let me grab a gun and end this fast at a range
Superhuman sword fighter that should be impossible by normal standards and can create weapons? Yes, the extraordinary genius CH is likely to think a gun is gonna work wonderfully.
I really believe it's being underplayed how utterly ruthless someone with all the tactical knowlegde and strategic mind in the world would be facing such an opponent. Why not seek biowarfare with a more powerful, more durable enemy that could end you in one hit?
Same with you. I assume you are in favor of CH but I'd rather officially see someone say they vote.

Right, but I want to get votes straight first. I can see this is a high-diff match when it comes to either of them winning.

Yes it is grace. Grace requires at least 7 votes and a 3 vote difference, both of which we have.

Also, Crimson (imposter), can you delete that second double post?

Of course, but Weekly is probably going to secure his vote for 076 and it won't be grace anymore.

Wokistan said:
Weekly until you show feats on the level of dodging rockets, toxic gas, and rapid fired AMR rounds from someone with all of the shooting experience of CH while blind snd severely disoriented, I'm not gonna take that seriously.
I told you id post all of it when i get home from work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back