• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

So it's been a bit.

Honestly, if DontTalk can't keep up with this, it may be pertinent to vet this thread a bit more before sending it to him? I'd be willing to wager that while everything that gets submitted is general, it might not be common, and thus not entirely necessary to put onto the page. Food for thought.

Regardless, I'll get to work on a list of calcs submitted to be looked over.
Oh, that one's a bit unrelated to what you asked, I was suggesting something else. But this would be the answer to your question:

66177f85f4813788724a2de4613a0ed9.png

To the best of my knowledge, there have not been a lot of progress or changes since the discussion halted, except for those that I have mentioned. I don't think anyone has listed the things that require evaluation

Flooding the earth seems as though it had its own thread, damn. Suppose I could try to parse this thread to determine which ones weren't added.

Is it possible to make corrections so the page sections are collapsed until our visitors click on them, and would this be a good idea to apply?
In the draft I created, aren't the page sections already collapsed until the user clicks on them? Or do you mean something else when you say sections? Because I think it should be possible.

Is it possible to make corrections so the page sections are collapsed until our visitors click on them, and would this be a good idea to apply?
They are already collapsed. I assume he is referring to original page.
The collapsible sections are functioning remarkably well since they no longer burden the visitors with excessive page length. Therefore, applying these changes to the page should have no negative effects. The only thing left to do is to update the draft to match the modifications made to the live page, and then implement the changes from the draft onto the actual page.

Thank you. That feat can probably be added then. Is somebody here willing to do so?

Requesting permission to apply this draft to the References for Common Feats page.

I have completed the draft and made the necessary updates to reflect the changes that were made to the original (Which were the minor value changes, and the addition of some vaporization feats). No important or significant content was taken out. Also, I want to express my gratitude to Dread for the assistance provided.

Requesting permission to apply this draft to the References for Common Feats page.

I have completed the draft and made the necessary updates to reflect the changes that were made to the original (Which were the minor value changes, and the addition of some vaporization feats). No important or significant content was taken out. Also, I want to express my gratitude to Dread for the assistance provided.
Thanks a lot to both @Just_a_Random_Butler and @ImmortalDread for helping out. 🙏

You can apply your revision if you wish.

Have you verified that no (newer) sections have been left out in your new version of the page?

Thanks a lot to both @Just_a_Random_Butler and @ImmortalDread for helping out. 🙏

You can apply your revision if you wish.

Have you verified that no (newer) sections have been left out in your new version of the page?
I believe I did. The revision version I used as a reference was the one that came after Dread's edits on the original page. After that, there were additional contributions from Flashlight237 on the original page, which I also incorporated into the draft. Hagane no Saiyajin made some minor changes, which I also ensured were included in the draft.

These were their changes:
  • The minor value changes (From Flashlight and Hagane)
  • Vaporization Feats (Some change in there, I don't know, just copied the whole section)
    • Vaporizing an "Average" Human
    • Reducing an Average Human to char
      • Reducing an average human to char, excluding the bones
    • Vaporizing an Obese Human
    • Reducing an Obese Human to char
      • Reducing an obese human to char, excluding bones.
The feat "Hurling somebody through the air before they hit the ground" was relocated under the Miscellaneous feats because it didn't make sense for it to be a standalone feat in the Table of Contents.

And of course, the change to make it so that the sections are collapsible.

These were the changes that I applied to the draft to make sure it was updated.

Last edited:
I just made a calc and needed the speed value of a sword in real life. It is 20 m/s(reference), this would be a really nice common feat for anyone that can use a sword but we don't have a good way to take other speed mesures

I still need help with this one calculation I made. I remembe Dark-Carioca said I need to include all the gases and dust just floating around in the vacuum of space so it might yield something higher

Is clearing clouds across the entire world common enough to have a "standard" calculation?

If it was I'd probably just model an average cloud (i.e average thickness, area being Earth's surface area) and then use half the Earth's circumference as the distance, pick some arbitrary timeframes and then get your KE from there.

That seems useful, but you need more than a single calc group member evaluation/verification in order to add a new standard calculation.

Well, you can ask a few of them for help directly if you wish.

Hmm. I do not know if that is a sufficiently useful feat to be included in that page.

Can somebody tell us what other calculations that have been accepted here, but not included in our references for common feats page, please?

Well, I do not mind if you create one, so feel free if you wish. It would be very appreciated.

Back