• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exdeath vs Accelerator

Before anyone asks:

Exdeath has a 2-A Void Manipulation BFR that would 100% bypass the shield if connected. Accel would be dragged into another Multiverse where he'd simply be erased.

Of course Exdeath can be killed the usual way.

This version of Accel would just deal with Exdeath the quickest way possible as Post-headshot Accel and Accel with wings doesn't mess around.

So I think for Exdeath to beat Accel he would have to use the void manipulation BFR from the very beginning. Is he likely to use this first?

Assuming he wants to get rid of him, he'd use it.

Assuming he wanted to entertain himself by fighting the "typical" way, he wouldnt.

So it would depend.

Well if it's the former Exdeath wins. If it's the Latter then Accel possibly wins but the only issue is Exdeath's durability. Accel in this form is 5-B, likely far higher, it really depends on how much the far higher entails.

Yeah endgame Exdeath starts with Banish and the only reason he didn't instantly kill the main characters was because the void was being pushed back

Thing is Accel vector twisting with a thought will ignore dura and kill Exdeath, regardless of Dura.

I'm not going to vote just yet. I'll wait and see what others say. Right now I'm leaning towards Incon or a win for Exdeath.

Back