• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
speed equal

Last edited:
He resists and has Sealing
Eh...the sealing resistance is from his first key, which if i'm not wrong it is 3D resistance....his strongest key is a 4D guy anyway. So did he have resistqnce to 4D sealing, and if he has, how many layers it is??

About Demigra since SBA mean strongest state, he start in TPU form and his first move is EE

Didn't see speed wasn't equalized, op needs to equalize the speed
I mean, does he resist Demigra type of sealing?
Unless is super layered, Demigra just gonna pass that.
Going by off Time Power which I assume is Demigara's sealing. It seems to be a similar type of sealing that these objects have. Exdeath was able to escape sealing through possessing other people. Also since SBA is being applied here this means that Dissida Exdeath is being used, in Dissidia characters are able to will themselves to break out of layered sealing through strength of will, which grants layered Law Hax. Also Exdeath's Opening Move is a BFR to the Void

Didn't see speed wasn't equalized, op needs to equalize the speed
Pretty sure the OP see they both are 2-A, and assume they have the same speed.
Going by off Time Power which I assume is Demigara's sealing. It seems to be a similar type of sealing that these objects have
Demigra can also seal people with Time Scroll, that being text manipulation, it don't look like Esdeath resist text manipulation.
Also Exdeath's Opening Move is a BFR to the Void
Demigra resist then.

Pretty sure the OP see they both are 2-A, and assume they have the same speed.

Demigra can also seal people with Time Scroll, that being text manipulation, it don't look like Esdeath resist text manipulation.

Demigra resist then.
Does Demigara have an answer for his resistances being negated?

Most things Magic in FF can do, which extends to The Crystals. Also Final Fantasy has at least three 2-A structures

Last edited:
Does Demigara have an answer for his resistances being negated?
Key Note
Exdeath doesn’t exact negate resistances in the way that he strips you of them or nukes them like Lavos.

The way Exdeath resistance negation works is that some of his Magic Abilities that he can use simple can’t be resisted. Like once they make contact you just can’t resist their effects. It bypasses your ability to resist. And that’s SOME of his magic abilities not all of them.

Key Note
Exdeath doesn’t exact negate resistances in the way that he strips you of them or nukes them like Lavos.

The way Exdeath resistance negation works is that some of his Magic Abilities that he can use simple can’t be resisted. Like once they make contact you just can’t resist their effects. It bypasses your ability to resist. And that’s SOME of his magic abilities not all of them.
That becomes an Issue for Exdeath if his attacks can’t land
Doesn’t matter if his attacks can bypass an opponents ability to resist them. If his attacks aren’t landing then it’s Moot.
And if speed really isn’t equal then that’s Game

Demigra's sealing range > two separate 2-A structures
There is no such a thing as separate 2-A structure, idk why you guy start making up shit without actually understand the range standard.

There is only one thing, DBH Crack of Time was accepted to be beyond baseline 2-A range, that all. Two or three separate 2-A structures mean nothing since 2 x infinite or 3x infinite still = infinite. The standard is, it only above baseline range if the verse specific that a certain structure require longer than normal 2-A range to reach (well obviously not count tier 1)

Exdeath was able to escape sealing through possessing other people.
Not sure how combat applicable this would be here since Demigra is the only target and he resist possession already
Also since SBA is being applied here this means that Dissida Exdeath is being used, in Dissidia characters are able to will themselves to break out of layered sealing through strength of will, which grants layered Law Hax.
I know this is true to some extent but I will let you know now, Exdeath had to (for lack a lack of a better term) actively infuse and generate his willpower for this to happen. For this to happen he still has to be actively conscious. And the TP sealing in question not just seals the enemy but subjects them to a layered AF Time stop that also Halts Thoughts and Consciousness.

My point?
Not sure if Exdeath would be able to infuse willpower high enough to break the sealing because the Layered AF Timestop would halt his consciousness from even thinking of infusing his Willpower to begin with.

Not sure how combat applicable this would be here since Demigra is the only target and he resist possession already

I know this is true to some extent but I will let you know now, Exdeath had to (for lack a lack of a better term) actively infuse and generate his willpower for this to happen. For this to happen he still has to be actively conscious. And the TP sealing in question not just seals the enemy but subjects them to a layered AF Time stop that also Halts Thoughts and Consciousness.

My point?
Not sure if Exdeath would be able to infuse willpower high enough to break the sealing because the Layered AF Timestop would halt his consciousness from even thinking of infusing his Willpower to begin with.
Exdeath has layered Time stop Resistance scaling from the Void and Resists Time Magic that can affect other demons removed from the concept of time and other creatures native to the Void

Exdeath has layered Time stop Resistance scaling from the Void and Resists Time Magic that can affect other demons removed from the concept of time and other creatures native to the Void
Alright this probably counters the time stop then
Granted the TP time stop has a long AF layered scaling chain and has worked on Demons removed from Time, Past, Future and History whom also have Layered Resistance to Time Stop.

But ngl, Exdeath likely counters

uses the base form of exdeath, he is not as strong and does not have the power of Void but he still has the power of magic and that would make a more interesting fight

Back