• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Examples of wank

Well that 2-A goes well with that Infinite Speed they have OvO I'm not proud of what I've tried to do in the past. Don't ask how I came to the conclusion that 2-A and Infinite Speed was a thing in Danny Phantom.

@Drite77

Sadly no. However I do remember what the justification was.

2-A: The Ghost Zone has Infinite Realms which all have their own space and time.

However I did not take into account that none were shown to be universe in size.

Infinite Speed: I actually stopped myself from making this one because I knew it didn't make any sense and turned it into another thread but the justification I was going to use was the several ghosts live and can move in a realm were time is literally standing still and that the ghost Zone is constantly shifting in time but the ghosts are not effected by this.

This was the most Wank I ever did for Danny Phantom.

Back