• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Examples of wank

I kind of wish we could just evaluate the Suggsverse within our system and just completely ignore any sentence with the word omnipotence in it.

The attack is named Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, so shouldn't it be Star level?
~ Me - 2015​
Outside of that, most of the bullshit I say was downplaying instead of wanking.

There are also the ones I still agree with, but I won't bring up because they're different from what the pages say and I don't want people to @ me.

I once saw someone try to reason that Sans from Undertale should be either 1-A or High 1-B

do I really need to elaborate here

Rei Rubro said:
Kaguya 4-B
Ooooooooooh, so close.

She's High 4-C with ETSB now, tho Kaltias's link still hasn't been added to the profile. Hell, it should be part of the References for Common Feats page.

For the 3-A Kaguya thing... Technically Ninja Storm has Kaguya as 3-A... But it's only scalable to the canon of those games... Not the anime/manga of Naruto... And technically she scales because she was about to destroy the dimension and Naruto and Sasuke hard countered it....

I dunno about the internet, but in real life? I think frogs should get magic because one just appeared in my bedroom out of nowhere!

Andytrenom said:
Yes, you do. What was the argument?
It was the biggest non-sequitor I've ever seen. They essentially said that Sans breaking the fourth wall proves that he can "exist outside the game" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and that therefore he should be "transcendent" of the game world, therefore, 1-A.

okay, I don't think I need to elaborate any further

It really was the biggest wank I've ever seen. XD

Sadistic Sleuth said:
@NTDW Not even Okina
@Causality can you provide me with evidence? Please don't use the renko's "study of strings." Not only is it vague as all hell, but it just study and no confirmation
Yorihime's explanitions regarding to 'The Universe itself' being a Quantum World as a whole.

Of course not, Lord Ainz is too generous and humble, he would not allow himself to stand too above his loyal servants ovo

Beyonder and Thanos have the most disgusting fanbase on the Internet, and probably ever will. Seriously, there are people who believe that IG Thanos is stomping the Endless. If I consider it right, Marvel is generally decomposed with wank and idiots who think it's the strongest franchise ever.

Iron Man 1 is the only Marvel movie that's good. Change my mind....

I feel like we really should leave our personal feelings about a franchises quality at the door, given how volatile the topic of wank can be regarding a person's favorite franchise.

Also, the same happens with DC. It's hard for a fan of one to criticize a fan of the other without coming across has a hypocrite given the worst of both worlds are equally bad in my experience. (IE. Batman with prep beating Doctor Doom with prep. No. Just no.)

Is Betman who stomps everything with preparation time, not a meme? Didn't know that was being taken seriously.

@Dvorak1902:

"The Strongest Franchise ever"

I don't have a problem with one of the strongest. But it's not the strongest.

That's actually quite fascinating. I think it actually disproves the common belief that trolls are just bored normal people. No sir, they are clearly nutty as a fruitcake.

Tier 0 Archie Sonic agressively stomping pillar level Saint Seiya.

Father (Fullmetal Alchemist) at his peak being on the level of Living Tribunnal.

Itachi's Sussanno'o being able to tank Living Tribunal's punches.

Naruto at 2-C, One Piece at MFTL+, 2-A Asura.

Planet level Bleach

"Genos scales to Saitama because Saitama's death punch didn't kill him."

It was a joke thankfully.

What wasn't a joke was when someone said Alex Mercer coukd stalemate the Hulk.

Also, Town Level Phoenix Wright.

Back