• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Examples of wank

Tier 5 to Tier 2 Lyrical Nanoha.... JK that's the upgrade I'm attempting.

Tier 4-A Over the Hedge (though they do have a legitimate feat kn that level)

Children Shows (TBF though most of them are OP as fluff... which reminds me I need to upgrade Wordgirl sometime this week)

Iapitus The Impaler said:
That ain't even wank tho, last I checked. No need for the salt
Alright then, debate me on the topic, Prove your not just a sheep following why your superiors tell you

Buddy, 3-A DMC got accepted despite there literally being a rule against trying to bring it up at the time. It's pretty obvious we're open to change when it makes sense.

It ain't feudalism, it's you being a loud minority. Give it a rest.

The Wright Way said:
He's made three downgrade threads on that topic and they were all rejected. Ignore him.
How many topics have been made on Universal DMC befor wit got accepted? How many on Universal GOW? How many on Universal Zelda?

You called all those people fools and now that they have proven themselves right you're all acting like it's always been this way.

This just proves you're nothing but a sheep that can't think for himself

I mean, I can't do anything if people pretend something is true just because it makes sense. It's an impossible situation my guy

>sheep

> was one of the ones who pushed for DC and Marvel vs DB to get unbanned despite even Ant being against it.

Sure.

Now let's drop this. It's freaking Fun and Games, let's not ruin it for everyone else.

Konaguna said:
Alright then, debate me on the topic, Prove your not just a sheep following why your superiors tell you
Hell, it would be easier to argue them far higher, likely into tier 2 if I were to try the topic. I don't debate dark souls lore, it's a shot in the dark at best honestly

@NTDW Not even Okina

@Causality can you provide me with evidence? Please don't use the renko's "study of strings." Not only is it vague as all hell, but it just study and no confirmation

Back