• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asriel Dreemurr (Exaggerated) vs Arceus (Exaggerated and wanked) vs Goku (Exaggerated) vs TTGL (Exagerrated) all of them are bloodlusted

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
o_O
I can't choose. Inconclusive.
doesn't arceus have a victory over skodwarde on his page while goku stalemated skod? if that is true and cannon,i would say arceus

I saw. Well it's not a legitimate win as it was never decided in a battle thread. AKA it doesn't count. Plus Skodwarde is literally the definition of unbeatable.

Also by that logic goku beat teh Doctor at one point their fore he beats skod. My vote is goku because he is our lord and savior and is the original exaggerated character.

Anyway it's a stalemate for me. I don't get why people do these kinds of battles since like Ryu pointed out, it devolves into "This character is stronger! No this one is!" every single time.

This would end in a good friendship and all of them would die because everyone of them are above concept above the tiers and even infinity times

All of then would drink beer together and say that was a really awesome battle my buddies and I hope we can drink more in the future together

It's a stalemate no one can win here

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
This would end in a good friendship and all of them would die because everyone of them are above concept above the tiers and even infinity times
All of then would drink beer together and say that was a really awesome battle my buddies and I hope we can drink more in the future together

so should we close this and add it to inconclusives?

Ataberksins said:
Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:

so should we close this and add it to inconclusives?
Yeah this is the best option my friends

Let me put all you chumps in your place.

Due to their extensive knowledge of each other they don't fight. They become great friends and occasionally spar with one another. EVERYONE WINS!....... Except the fabric of existence due to that much power existing in one place.

you can't add those to arceus's victory list without permission of the original creators

Arceus solos everything that does, doesn't, has, or will ever exist, he rewrote the Versus Wikia and the Joke Wikia in his OWN IMAGE! He can just wipe these "Exaggerated Opponents" from existence.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Arceus solos everything that does, doesn't, has, or will ever exist, he rewrote the Versus Wikia and the Joke Wikia in his OWN IMAGE! He can just wipe these "Exaggerated Opponents" from existence.
but again if we simply add everyone loses then it could cause flame war you can add people "logically" below him that are your creation or if the owner was like ok

but again if we simply add everyone loses then it could cause flame war you can add people "logically" below him that are your creation or if the owner was like ok

Well the point of this here Arceus is that he can't not win because he solos everything, but let's look at some other powers and feats.

If he so much as looks at you you're dead He destroyed an Infinite Number of Omniverses etc

Our boy Arceus has this.

technically everyone in this fight are exaggerated so it's very simillar tbh.... no real point in arguing something that mirrors u

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
technically everyone in this fight are exaggerated so it's very simillar tbh.... no real point in arguing something that mirrors u
But can they instantly kill you by looking at you? No. Arceus can though.
Dude, these guys would kill you simply by existing.

Still feeling like Arceus wins considering that he rewrote the VS Battles Wiki and Joke Battles Wiki in his own image, and since these are Wiki characters he can rewrite them to Tier 10-C and erase them.

ok jacob just saiyain that at this stage what we gain...dying too many times so they win we lose XDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back