• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exactly how high into solar system level are Marvel and DC's 4-Bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking specifically about people around Supes and Thor's tier, their profiles link to many calculations with varying results so I'm wondering what's the accepted value in joules for their Attack Potency.

Some of marvel is 300 kilofoe. A few, like those that scale to The Sentry, are 1 Megafoe.

DC is generally 615 kilofoe, some higher, some lower.

Wokistan said:
Some of marvel is 300 kilofoe. A few, like those that scale to The Sentry, are 1 Megafoe.

DC is generally 615 kilofoe, some higher, some lower.
Where do those numbers come from exactly? I know Sentry is 1 Megafoe based on the "one million exploding suns" statement, but nothing in Thor's profile links to anything close to that level, a similar case with supes where the only calc putting him on that level also has a much lower end of 1+ Kilofoe.

Thor doesn't scale to that. He scales to the Silver Surfer, who I think has a calc listed. Sentry is a stronger 4-B than most of marvel.

Superman's high end was accepted.

Wokistan said:
Thor doesn't scale to that. He scales to the Silver Surfer, who I think has a calc listed. Sentry is a stronger 4-B than most of marvel.

Superman's high end was accepted.
I see, many thanks.

No problem. Comics scaling can get weird at times.

Since the question has been answered I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back