• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evileye vs. All For One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Was looking for 7-Bs to fight the mid-tiers from Overlord and I was like, "Oh yeah, the Top-Tiers of MHA are that level". So, this seems like it can be interesting, especially since Evileye doesn't use much of her vampire hax in-character in the start of matches.

All For One scales to 23.77 Megatons, Evileye is baseline or 6.3 Megatons, meaning the AP gap is 3.7x.

Battle takes place in the Unforseen Simulation Joint, this is Weakened All For One. Speed is Equalized.

Evileye -

All For One -

All For One.
Evileye Profile

Weakened AFO is going to low 7-C, is he not?

Not to mention he's now in the Kiloton range as per downgrade threads

so gg my son

Go onto FC/OC and Challenge SAO Tabletop

Didn't the 7-B Weakened key stay the same?

Not really sure what to make of the second sentence there.

Dargoo Faust said:
Didn't the 7-B Weakened key stay the same?

Not really sure what to make of the second sentence there.
Nope

Weakened 7B is going to 7C

AFO has no feats in his prime form so you can't use it either

Match can't be done I'm afraid

You could use All Might in that case

You really need to check character revisions before making matches lul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back