• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Of Men - Cole MacGrath (InFamous) vs. All For One (My Hero Academia)

Gonna have to give it to Cole both rounds.

R1: AfO's only hope is to steal Cole's powers. His newly gained healing factor and high resistance to lighting might help him overcome Cole's AP and Durbility advantage. But that thing is, Cole typically fights from a distance, meaning that AfO will have to reach Cole, which will be difficult, what with his ability to produce shockwaves that blow back and electrocute foes, and ability to coat himself in lighting. AfO does have some range game, but the only king he has is the atmospheric blasts. Everything else is just him extending a part of his body, which is bad against an opponent wielding electricity. Plus, with AfO's weakened state, he will be fighting an uphill battle. I see Cole winning this 8/10

R2: Stomp. AP and Durability is too high, and can one shot with Ionic Drain.

Cole should get this with his precognition helping him avoiding AFO's attacks and long range attacks.

Quick note that Cole's precog isn't really combat applicable, it only appears when he overcharges himself and recovers a future vision of himself using a new power

Yeah there are a bunch of incorrect edits to Cole's page from awhile back and I've been too caught up with a revision thread to fix it. I'll get to it soon though.

Back