• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP

"Cool."

I look like a ******* dwarf next to him, and im 6 foot.

What an absolute unit.

"What are you doing here?"

[@Standuser Who are you using as your power?]

PsychoWarper said:
"Why is everyone here so tall?" I say as I think about how short I seem at 6'4".
"Because bioengineering is very popular in grimdark universes"

I say to the smol man

"You see, i used to make horseshoes, but then one day Khorne, the god of body fluids, came to me and said:

Khorne "Hey you. Our everchosen has died of died of contipations and everyone else is beyond incompetence, soooo your now the new everchosen."

and i responded to him "Uh, okay."

and thus i became everchosen of the chaos gods.

I then lucked my way out of every situation i found myself in and turned the entire world in to disorganazation without neither me or my army ever killing anyone.

This irritated the chaos gods. So Tzeentch, the chaos gods of calculating and birds, sent a giant duck to kill me, but he then realized i was the only human to not ever have killed a bird, so he turned against his god companions and started a god war.

With my mission of bringing chaos to the world over, i retired."

I start laughing for a good 5 minutes.

"Such a amazing story. Im an touched" I say, tears of magma coming out of my eyes.

Back