• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

Huzzah. 9

Registration and Meta

People who exist:

Name: Xavier/Psycho

Appearance: Like dis, 194 cm (6'4")

Verse of Origin: Nasuverse

Character: Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Loki (Marvel Comics)

Name: Melvin/Overlord

Appearance: this

Verse of Origin: Warhammer Kilian

Character: Dusknoir, Vash the Stampede

Name: Walter Vincent/Crimson

Appearence: Like Noctis, but with a normal outfit

Verse of Origin: Real World

Character: Groudo, Mega Man (Classic)

Name: Johann Valentine/HL3

Appearance: Bares a resemblence to Voltaire if he was bulkier and 6' 5", generally just wears a t-shirt, jacket and sweat pants

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: SCP-3589, Derieri

Name: Barian Roth/Dragon

Appearance:[1]

Verse of Origin: Monster Hunter

Character
: Acnologia, Bahamut (Final Fantasy IX)

Name: Reggy/Monarch

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Higashikawa_Mamoru

Name: Michael Baxter/NPC/Yobo

Appearance: 5"10, black hair, baseball cap, wears a blue jacket.

Verse of Origin: Ninjago (Hopefully I'm don't look like a LEGO via Verse Equal)

Character: Funny Valentine, Jean Pierre Polnareff

Name: Douglas Phillip Harris/Spider Kaiju

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/0rfOP2a.jpg

Verse Of Origin: The Real World/Earth

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kefka_Palazzo, Magneto (Marvel Comics)

Name:Odd/Blah

Appearance: Disheveled bleach white hair that goes down to his feet, 2.4m height, massive athletic build, eyes and expression that make people want to run away, wears a white long sleeved shirt, gloves, and pants, and carries a large ax with him wherever he goes. He has since reached 2.405 m.

Verse of Origin: Unknown

Character: Finé, Sayaka Miki

Name: The Ripodanof Darg/RR

Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes, 1.90, wears costly stuff

Verse of Origi: Real Life

Character: Set (Riordan); Zygarde (Complete)

Name: Whyr Nauth

Appearance: Looks like this guy. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/378/564/673.png

Verse of Origin: Vertigo

Character: Ultro , Icarax

Name: Steven Guile/Stand

Appearance: Black disheveled hair, brown polo and blue jeans

Verse of Origin: One Piece

Character: Charlotte Katakuri, Weather Report

Name: Kabus/Christian

Appearance: A beast. His skin is a dark shade of red, his eyes are shining yellow and he has sharp claws. He also walks on all fours. Basically, imagine 682 with red skin and yellow eyes.

Verse of Origin: Godzilla-verse

Character: Merged Godzilla, Burning Godzilla

</div> </div>

'''"France. . . where did you learn to do that? You're like me huh? That's amazing. . . What kind of power is it?"'''

[i may just disappear soon, since i got IRL stuff to do]

I find myself in a large forest, and begin to search through it

Blahblah9755 said:
[Has anyone actually drained France yet? Or are we sending the metropolitan population of America to a country waist deep in blood water?]
((It's been at least 24 hours right? Maybe 48 hours by now? Still, I can't imagine the blood soaked fields and cities of France are safe yet. . . there would be problems with disease and maybe even witches)).

((It's been at least 24 hours right? Maybe 48 hours by now? Still, I can't imagine the blood soaked fields and cities of France are safe yet. . . there would be problems with disease and maybe even witches)).

[It's been 5 hours]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Has anyone actually drained France yet? Or are we sending the metropolitan population of America to a country waist deep in blood water?]
I go to France and summon a lot of sand, that becomes soaked with blood. Then I throw that sand in the Glass Sahara. Done.

[It's been 5 hours]

((Eeewww. Yeah, it's definitely going to be a literal sea of blood. France has a population of 66,000,000 people)).

[It's only been about 4 hours apparently, and the country was blocked off to avoid destroying the nearby Ocean and Sea ecosystems. Also, all the factories there were basically hit by a hurricane worse than a category 5, since Walpurgisnacht was there.]

I go to the clown man. His magic power is the highest of the ones focused on rescue.

"Hello, are you the one leading the rescue operations? My name is Odd, I am a follower of Reggy, the man who protected Las Vegas from destruction. I've sent several beings that can phase through objects to help locate those beneath rubble, and am able to heal fatal wounds. Please send all severely injured to me."

There aren't alot of forests in the Netherlands and the base is pretty big so it shouldn't be hard to find for you.

"Could you move them all to a place out in the country of the U.S? Perhaps somewhere in the West, like Texas, or some other place that's separate from the large cities that just got destroyed. Or heck, maybe Canada will accept American refugees."

I turn toward the other of my group [Crimson and Yobo]

"Could somebody re-cap me what the hell happened to the world while I was training ?"

Blahblah9755 said:
[It's only been about 4 hours apparently, and the country was blocked off to avoid destroying the nearby Ocean and Sea ecosystems. Also, all the factories there were basically hit by a hurricane worse than a category 5, since Walpurgisnacht was there.]

I go to the clown man. His magic power is the highest of the ones focused on rescue.

"Hello, are you the one leading the rescue operations? My name is Odd, I am a follower of Reggy, the man who protected Las Vegas from destruction. I've sent several beings that can phase through objects to help locate those beneath rubble, and am able to heal fatal wounds. Please send all severely injured to me."
"Excuse me. . . I didn't catch all that, you're who? Son of who? Able to heal what? Slow down. This isn't an Auction House".

Overlord775 said:
I turn toward the other of my group [Crimson and Yobo]

"Could somebody re-cap me what the hell happened to the world while I was training ?"
"Some dude took over the UK and started attacking all former colonies of Britain."

"Witches, everyone in France is dead, Ireland is gone, i lost my hand, the solar system got ******, america is ****** and now we are looking for some guys who want to take over europe."

RRTheEndMan said:
I go to France and summon a lot of sand, that becomes soaked with blood. Then I throw that sand in the Glass Sahara.
"There's no need for that, france is a neat place and there are a lot of void factories of my property."[@Spider]

[you could find my base by following a Rahkshi back to it since those are patrolling the Netherlands]

Back