• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

((OH, if you want to send the Americans somewhere, send them to Hawaii or Alaska. . . Those states probably didn't lose any cities)

Standuser081 said:
"I can kill people?" I grin. "I'm in."
"OK, the we should go"

I then grab Stand by the left arm and teleport us both to the current location of Yobo's character.

"I'm back and I brought another ally"

I say to Yobo as I point towards Stand.

[i don't classify as any of those either]

Seeing as th rest of America is an irradiated wasteland from what the news crews are saying, I decide to step up my plans a bit.

I go into the mayors house, luck my way through the guards (they either just missed me or their weapons blew up when they tried to stop me), and activate the PA system.

"Hello people of Las Vegas. My name is Reggy. As many of you have no doubt seen, if you weren't to busy gambling or throwing money at strippers, this world is currently in the process of ending. Most planets in our solar system have been damaged if not outright destroyed. France has been reduced to a sea of blood and guts. Every other major city in America has been destroyed."

"You may be wondering when the end will come to us, or why it has not yet. You may believe it to be the work of god. And in a way, you are right. Vegas's continuing existence is simply because I am here. I am the god of luck, and as long as I am here, Fate will not allow Vegas to be destroyed."

"Okay. First of all, stop bringing murderers. Second, he needs a disguise too."

I hold the arrow far away from Steven.

Seeing Steven appear I understand they must be planning an assault on me, but I still decide to simply wait for their arrival.

@Yobo "Ohhhh, right"

I then pull out a black afro wig and a pair of Terminator-like sunglasses and put them on Stand.

"Done, nobody will be able to recognize him"

[Wigs Do next to nothing against facial recognition software (at least an Afro wig wouldn't), and sunglasses are better but are still some of the less effective measures. Masks are obviously the best, followed by anti-infrared stuff, and things that obscure most of the face like intense makeup.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Wigs Do next to nothing against facial recognition software (at least an Afro wig wouldn't), and sunglasses are better but are still some of the less effective measures. Masks are obviously the best, followed by anti-infrared stuff, and things that obscure most of the face like intense makeup.]
[Melvin is a simple man, he isn't clever enough to make those lines of thoughts]

I walk up to the large building in the forest.

Using my most calming voice, I say:

"Hello. We'd like to speak with the people in charge."

I start walking toward the area the clown dude directed me towards but then I notice an almost completely broken tv screen showing live action news about the last city standing in America. Hmm. That guy doesn't seem too bad if he wants to protect a city. I'll see if he minds me helping him.

I walk through a shop and put on a modifieddisguise. Since the shop was broken down and the owners were probably dead, I didn't have to pay for it. I steathily run at high speeds toward Vegas after making sure no one sees me leave.

[It's Shinji's mask but with the eyes being covered by orange sunglass frames and the og akatsuki costume without a headband.]

I begin sending Noise to help in the other destroyed cities, I have the Noise bring the injured too me on remains of various objects. Soft things when they can find them, but anything flat whenever else.

[Dragon must really want to be an ally, he found the one authentic cosplay shop outside of a "Japantown/Little Tokyo" through sheer improbable luck.]

Back