• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

"Alright, that's not it." He dug a bit more and found solid ground to dig through. He came out and looked at Sephi.

"Heh...lame."

As im running I start to notice someone following me in the shadows.

That has to be the person doing this I stop and fire a blast of energy but it goes through the person and they disappear

"Damn it"

^^^^^^^
[But I am. At first I wasn't, but I made a robot body after my old one got destroyed]

[If you weren't before, your soul is still a thing. You didn't mutate like Walter]

I grab his shoulders "IT'S ******* SEPHIROTH, HE CAN BLOW UP THE SOLAR SYSTEM IN THE BLINK OF A ******* EYE. WE ARE ******* DEAD."

"Hey, if I have to die, I'd rather do it with dignity. Or do not. I'mu" I become invisible.

"F**K THE SYSTEM! I WANNA HAVE FUN!"

"I don't think we should say that..."

"We can say whatever we want."

"This wiki has rules."

"We're in a what?"

"WE ARE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!" I say in a high pitched voice, and shoot as many things as i can on the Sun.

Absolute Zero ice, black holes, lasers, space warping, metal blades, charge shots, everything i had i threw at it.

WHYNAUT said:
[ok then. Same rule for the mind manipulation?]
[Depends on the mind manip. It was your mind being transferred after all, so it still exists, but it'll only be affected by non-biological mind hax]

"Guys just so you know, I'll hide in the Duat if this works, if you want to follow me you're welcome, even though D4C probably brings you to a better place" I say.

"LISTEN HRE, YOU MUTT! YOU COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN OR I'LL KICK YOUR A** SO HARD!" He said to the angel.

[No, i'm writing anime plot ovo]

@Cristian

Sephirot ears your insult and gets angry, so he teleports in front of you and gives you a death stare.

The sealing of RR and the attack of Crimson miss

@CrimsonStar

The person responds

"WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

In a very high pitched tone

As im running im stopped by a Women shrouded in darkness,

Women "We can talk later but right now something that needs your attention is happening, so ill realase you. Once your done meet me here again"

I am realased from the illusion as the Women disappears and I notice the sun going supernova.

I activate SNI and am told to head to Japan.

I arrive in Japan and appear next to Walter "What the hell is happening?!?"

"Seriously, he looks like a leader of a boy band! What happened to him? Child neglect?"

"Probably a serious case of it."

"Well this will be fun" I say unenthusiasticly.

I turn and face Sephirot, thousands of golden portals appearing each containing a Broken 5-B NP.

Back