• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

I slap Darg in the face

"You think you can fool ME ? I can see your soul BOY, so i know that you're the mafia guy, reveal your true form."

I say with a mokey tone

"****, I spent half an hour to think about a cool backstory" I say. "You can see my soul, by the way? That's cool. But you didn't even manage to say General Kenobi... That guy over there is a man of culture."

While building my road I notice all the people in Japan. "Guess this road will never be open"

I tp to Ripo.

"Now can we calm down? I didn't come here to fight, especially not against a huge team of Superhumans... How do you call yourselves? The Forces of Order?"

I feel that not even my true form can move from it's place.

"That's an interesting power I say"

[Does this also prevent us from teleporting?]

Back