• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

Confused and annoyed by the music, I decide to let off some steam.

I proceed to blow up the Rocky Mountains.

I feel better

"Well, at least I can finally rest." Kabus said, but was cut out.

"You wanna go back to Japan, don't ya?"

"Stop encouraging him!"

[Sorry, I didn't get notifications and thought you were conversation-trapping me. Also, I'm resistant to soul manipulation. And isn't Whyr souless?] I start walking around "Well, I was curious about what you meant to do as a "Force of Order", that is."

"Come on! What about the boo-"

"I'm not repeating myself!"

"Just go there. Nobody will see a change."

"I'll ask Whyr..."

RRTheEndMan said:
[Sorry, I didn't get notifications and thought you were conversation-trapping me. Also, I'm resistant to soul manipulation. And isn't Whyr souless?] I start walking around "Well, I was curious about what you meant to do as a "Force of Order", that is."
[Even though Ultron is a robot it doesn't say anything about souls on his profile so I assumed I'm not soul manip immune.

If I am however I would gladly welcome that]

[since Ultron is a robot. Am I indeed immune to mind and soul manipulation even if it doesn't say so on his profile?]

[Hell yes! In that case retcon. Your soul manipulation didn't efrect me and you don't know anything about me exodus]

"Miss Valley please release my friend and we will leave."

WHYNAUT said:
[Hell yes! In that case retcon. Your soul manipulation didn't efrect me and you don't know anything about me exodus]

[You dont]

I teleport to Black Alpaca and look at the Angel.

"UHHHHHHHHH EXCUSE ME WHY IS SEPHIROTH HERE OH MY GOD WE ARE ******!"

Yobobojojo said:
WHYNAUT said:

[You dont]
[Fudge. Retcon again. Why tho?]

"Alright, I'll come back here. Right now, I'm going back." He started digging towards Japan, but soon enough hit his head on the floor when he got there, keeping him in for a bit.

Melvin says: "Oh no"

The angels looks at the group below him and shouts

"SUPERNOVA !"

The sky breaks to pieces as you see that the sun is much bigger than normal and it's continuing to expand.

Back