• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

The big 12

Registration and Meta

Pre-1st Day and 1st Day

-Omni grants everyone powers

-While using powers, Odd and Walter kill one person each

-Reggy leaves the group to go walking

-Steven kills a robber and Walter gets into a fight with him before creating a massive fissure in the middle of a city that kills hundreds of thousands. Johan joins in the fight against Steven. Barian attemps to stop the fight but fails.

-Reggy finds a car to drive in to escape but is followed and then joined by Odd.

-Johan, Walter, and Barian help the injured before Johan,Walter, and Michael go to a forest.

-Barian kidnaps a girl to interrogate about the planet. Walter and Xavier arrive, then the girl faints. The girl is taken back to her city.

-Walter and Johan kill someone who destroyed a town with explosions while Kabus watches.

-Steven wakes up and then goes to a town before killing everyone there. Walter and Johan find and attack him. Xavier joins in the fight against Steven. Melvin tries to rip out Johan's soul before instead teleporting himself and Steven away while Kabus watches.

-Whyr finds a military base and kills everyone there. The destroys one of Whyr's drones.

-Reggy hijacks a plane before pressing random buttons before leaving the continent/ending up in Vegas. Reggy is nerfed by Omni but his powers are then returned in their entirety not too much later. Odd is with Reggy.

-Kabus is attacked by the military while Walter and Johan are fighting someone who wants to avenge the people they killed. Walter gets launched to the moon before blowing himself up (and chunks of the moon) to get back to Earth. Moon meteors fall onto the planet and kill likely millions of people.

-Xavier goes to Berlin,Germany.

-Douglas vaporizes Phoenix, killing a million and a half. Walter and Johan go to Douglas. Walter is mad at Douglas for killing people. Walter and Johan attack Douglas, bringing him back to his senses. Douglas teleports away. Melvin shows up and Walter is mad at him for teleporting away Steven earlier.

-Xavier is making a cabin in a European Forest.

-The streams himself destroying a police station.

-Barian finds Steven and attacks him. Walter and Johan come attack Steven. Omni shows up, takes Steven, asks a few questions of Walter, and then leaves after giving Walter a speed ring. Walter gets status effected and knocks himself out. Johan attacks Walter to wake him up and alerts Xavier who arrives. Walter gives the ring to Johan.

-Everyone in France dies and turns into blood. Johan goes to France.

-Melvin and Xavier go to where Whyr sent an invitation for The to come. Melvin and Xavier are fighting The and Whyr.

-Walter and Douglas fight someone who was destroying a shop.

-Omni teleports everyone to a void

People who exist:

Name: Xavier/Psycho

Appearance: Like dis, 194 cm (6'4")

Verse of Origin: Nasuverse

Character: Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Loki (Marvel Comics)

Name: Melvin/Overlord

Appearance: this

Verse of Origin: Warhammer Kilian

Character: Dusknoir, Vash the Stampede

Name: Walter Vincent/Crimson

Appearence: Like Noctis, but with a normal outfit

Verse of Origin: Real World

Character: Groudo, Mega Man (Classic)

Name: Johann Valentine/HL3

Appearance: Bares a resemblence to Voltaire if he was bulkier and 6' 5", generally just wears a t-shirt, jacket and sweat pants

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: SCP-3589, Derieri

Name: Barian Roth/Dragon

Appearance:[1]

Verse of Origin: Monster Hunter

Character
: Acnologia, Bahamut (Final Fantasy IX)

Name: Reggy/Monarch

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Higashikawa_Mamoru

Name: Michael Baxter/NPC/Yobo

Appearance: 5"10, black hair, baseball cap, wears a blue jacket.

Verse of Origin: Ninjago (Hopefully I'm don't look like a LEGO via Verse Equal)

Character: Funny Valentine, Jean Pierre Polnareff

Name: Douglas Phillip Harris/Spider Kaiju

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/0rfOP2a.jpg

Verse Of Origin: The Real World/Earth

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kefka_Palazzo, Magneto (Marvel Comics)

Name:Odd/Blah

Appearance: Disheveled bleach white hair that goes down to his feet, 2.4m height, massive athletic build, eyes and expression that make people want to run away, wears a white long sleeved shirt, gloves, and pants, and carries a large ax with him wherever he goes. He has since reached 2.405 m.

Verse of Origin: Unknown

Character: Finé, Sayaka Miki

Name: The Ripodanof Darg/RR

Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes, 1.90, wears costly stuff

Verse of Origi: Real Life

Character: Set (Riordan); Zygarde (Complete)

Name: Whyr Nauth

Appearance: Looks like this guy. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/378/564/673.png

Verse of Origin: Vertigo

Character: Ultro , Icarax

Name: Steven Guile/Stand

Appearance: Black disheveled hair, brown polo and blue jeans

Verse of Origin: One Piece

Character: Charlotte Katakuri, Weather Report

Name: Kabus/Christian

Appearance: A beast. His skin is a dark shade of red, his eyes are shining yellow and he has sharp claws. He also walks on all fours. Basically, imagine 682 with red skin and yellow eyes.

Verse of Origin: Godzilla-verse

Character: Merged Godzilla, Burning Godzilla

Name: Nora Valley

Appearance: 6"1, Brown hair, usually wears a green sweatshirt

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: The Firstbourne, Undyne

ExodusNnexus said:
I get distracted, but I read enough to learn abou the group.

"Peacekeeping is nice. You wouldn't mind me joining, would you?"
"Yes, you can join us. Anyone can join the Force of Order if they want to,"

I respond with a friendly tone

"Well, I'll leave you now" I see all the people at Vegas, shapeshift into a different person [retcon time] and DT there

[K, just wait a second.]

The fight ended.

I teleport to Jupiter and start to think about stuff. Clearing my mind a bit.

Christian Higdon said:
"So, what now? Are we going to Japan or..."
"Yes, we should go"

I respond to Kuros.

i then turn toward the others and say to them.

"I and Kuros are going to Japan, does any of you want to come along too ?"

"Yes, we should go"

I respond to Kuros

i then turn toward the others and say.

"We are going to Japan, does any of you want to come along too ?"

"Okay but why though?"

"Well, I understand. But if you want to talk to me..." I go in a shop, take a phone and a SIM Card, leave the money there and get back to you "here is my number. I'm Grath."

I'm back at my base and I gather about 200 hundred Rahkshi that have gravity, magnetism and matter manipulation.

We fly about a thousand kilometer over the Atlantic Ocean. I start making huge pillars rise out of the ocean and with the help of the Rahkshi I make a platform on them. I send a few Rahkshi to gather materials from the ocean and the ocean floor. I also let Rahkshi and a large number of my drones deconstruct my base in the Netherlands and bring all the materials to me.

"So what if he did? He has rights to join!"

"Please don't, guys."

"For once, I agree with the crazy one."

"If not, you should probably-"

The two kept rambling while Kabus just facepalmed.

Back