• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

Overlord775 said:
Sephirot is too sad to dodge the attacks, but he tanks all the NPs and Ea only slightly hurt him.

He then starts crying, a lot.

Meawhile DIO is frozen solid by the AZ, but The World Over Heaven overwrites

"KONO MUDAFOCKING DIO DA"

DIO yells, but then both he and TWoH are run over by ambulance-kun and die.
[@Yobo are you seriously allowing this bullshit?]

Yobobojojo said:
Omni rewrites reality so that this is all a bad weed trip from leaking chemicals
[Ninjaed. Also that discussion was pointless, since now we're back talking where we started.]

[Ninjaed. Also that discussion was pointless, since now we're back talking where we started.]

[Have you seen the RP's in this wikia? This is nothing compared to Reincarnation Wars fillers.]

[kek]

The massive walls of arms get bigger and bigger as they close in around me, before shooting upwards at the last second, bring me with them

The mass of arms quickly leaves the atmosphere

[a r m t i me b o i]

an arm reaches down and grabs Whyr at speeds he could never hope to see coming, and chucks him at the moon for keks before the mass disappears, having traveled deep into space

[His arms are going to space. That wasn't retconned since it wasn't part of whatever crazy shit Overlord pulled.]

Hl3 or bust said:
[a r m t i me b o i]

an arm reaches down and grabs Whyr at speeds he could never hope to see coming, and chucks him at the moon for keks before the mass disappears, having traveled deep into space
I continue following you.

Omni rewrites the laws of the world all across time so that all this, including ascension, cannot and will never happen across the timeline.

[me passing out was in responce to the gas leak fuckery, this would've happened regardless]

the mass moves many orders of mangitude faster then Walter could hope to keep up with, and rapidly leaves the observable universe, taking me with it

i go back to where i was before all that crazy shit, vomiting blood, oil and mechanical parts.

"Uh, where were we?"

[@RR That's Exodus. Also, HA Dio is a fairly infamously OP 2B reality warper in an 8B body. So he didn't just summon a tier 4 to kill you all.]

Yobobojojo said:
Omni rewrites the laws of the world all across time so that all this, including ascension, cannot and will never happen across the timeline.
[Except for me digging back to the cave. I dig your timeline out ovo.]

Back