• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

As i see the clusrerfuck that has hapened, i feel the onset of........something

Not the sun going supernova, not the angel in the distence

Something more primeval and vast

I fall backwards, having seemingly fainted

As I fire at Sephriot I pull Ea out of the GoB and start to charge it, the space around me starts to warp.

ExodusNexus said:
[Duat travel isn't going to work. Your soul itself is stuck here.]

"You aren't getting away you know."
[I'm resistant to Soulhax, and it never blocked anyone travelling in another dimension, don't NLF it.]

Sephirot gets heavy emotional damage from the insults of Christian

@Crimson The World Over Heaven get summoned in you time stop and time stops inside your time stop, time stopping you.

The World Over Heaven then looks at the exploding sun and snaps his fingers, putting the sun back to normal

He then punches you in the face and sends you flying backwards

and then time restarts

"KONO DIO DA"

he yells with as much ego as humanly possible

also the green soul thing from the Undyne girl fails

[Sephiroth resists soul manipulation. He shouldn't get greened.]

"That ******* hurt your vampire ****!"

I freeze Dio at AZ temperature.

Suddenly, i rise back up, both of my eyes completely white

Everyone sees a massive wave of arms in the distence, coming feom all sides

[@Blah I think it comes from the fact that a soul is broken in 5 parts in the TKC universe or something like that, but it's not like Undyne's Soulhax is that good. Also why does your character hate me so much? @Overlord I didn't come here for weaboo bullshit, Am I supposed to know what The World Over Heaven is and what's going on now?] I go to the Duat and start drinking wine.

There's no responce as a massive pillar made of arms appears around me, extending far into the upper atmosphere, as the wave is revealed to be hundreds of kilometers tall

"Aw, did I hurt your feelings, Justin Bieber? Good. I like to watch others crumple in emotion."

"Dude, That was too far."

Sephirot is too sad to dodge the attacks, but he tanks all the NPs and Ea only slightly hurt him.

He then starts crying, a lot.

Meawhile DIO is frozen solid by the AZ, but The World Over Heaven overwrites

"KONO MUDAFOCKING DIO DA"

DIO yells, but then both he and TWoH are run over by ambulance-kun and die.

[I can, just because your soulhax defeated a character with little decent soulhax resistance from walking it doesn't mean it can stop an egyptian god from changing dimension. Also, I don't follow anime and can't get what's happening. Again, I thought this would be free of weaboo bullshit. And that summoning 4-As to kill people wasn't allowed]

Overlord775 said:
Sephirot is too sad to dodge the attacks, but he tanks all the NPs and Ea only slightly hurt him.
He then starts crying, a lot.

Meawhile DIO is frozen solid by the AZ, but The World Over Heaven overwrites

"KONO MUDAFOCKING DIO DA"

DIO yells, but then both he and TWoH are run over by ambulance-kun and die.
[**** you. Not ovo]

Back