• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

WHYNAUT said:
[I'm in Japan with Christian and Crimson.

Exodus, Yobo, HI3 and overlord are in another timeline I think.

The rest idk]
[Im not there. Im just controling a weeabo.]

The weeabo sword becomes the size of a mountain as TTGL opening plays. He realizes a beam of hot, life-sucking, space cutting, sub-attomicaly destroying beam of energy the size of a city at the Ghidorah's beam attack. Also, he doesn't destroy the surroundings or hurts his allys, because Anime.

Also he screams "SHIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The beam of weeabu overwhealms that of Ghidorah, it quickly reaches the king and pushes it inside the gate to hell that Kubus created.

As King Ghidorah enters hell he's attacked by demons and explodes, TWICE.

Then the gate to hell closes

The weeabo falls to the ground and says "Arigatōgozaimashita, Kaiju-san."

His hair goes back to being spiked and his sword goes back to 7 meters.

He leaves, looking to protect other japanese cities.

[I should make a profile for this guy, either in FC/OC or JBW.]

[Make it on JBW...]

Kabus looked at Hell. Home, at last. Too bad he couldn't enter. He was kicked out of there just two years ago.

Kabus had a face that said, "Why tho?" as he looked up at the Mothra. Flames came out of his nostrils as a warning.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus had a face that said, "Why tho?" as he looked up at the Mothra. Flames came out of his nostrils as a warning.
The chibi mothra gets off Kabus' head and start flying in front of him.

The smol creature has clearly a confused look on his face.

Kabus was mad. He growled like a dog, but then stopped. Maybe he just needed something to cheer him up in a life like this.

I contine to run through the forest as it slowly becomes more and more warped.

Shit... I have to get out of this.

"I'll be gone for a while. I'm going to begin my plan. The rest of you, just do your best to keep things in, well, order."

I D4C myself back to the Alternate Universe

"Alright then."

"Yes! Then we can go and eat some human-"

"Didn't you go to the dark corners of my mind?"

"Right."

I teleport us back to your cave.

"There you go. I'll check up on you every once in a while if that's alright"

"Alright. Time to do this. I call you out, great lord!"

He then summoned the Devil himself.

"That was easier than I thought."

"Ditto."

"You dare call me out, Kabus? You destroyed my castle with that dragon thing! I shall behead you-"

CHOMP!

That was the last thing heard before Satan's headless body vanished in flames.

I hear from the new that shit has gone on in Japan. I teleport there and, as I see Melvin, I instantly shapeshift in my Grath form, that looks like a South American man "Hello There" I say, to test your culture

Back