• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

"So you're saying you only won because you had a good counter? Strange answer. Oh well. Final question. Who was the largest help of all your allies?"

[time's stopped for now boi]

My stand quits whispering to me and simply resumes floating behind me as i walk around the rubble with my new hammer

Yobobojojo said:
"So you're saying you only won because you had a good counter? Strange answer. Oh well. Final question. Who was the largest help of all your allies?"
"I don't know all their names, but there was some person who seemed to be effecting the enemy in a way similar to mine, I can't quite put my finger on it, but everyone was trying."

"Good answer. Hm.... I will not be able to grant you a power... but I may have a boon for you at a later time. Is that alright with you?"

I leave to take care of the few injured people who survived the initial explosion. I take them back to the orphanage in Vegas.

I head back to Vegas.

This time my luck doesn't deem it necessary to hit the planet with a meteor to help me out

Hl3 or bust said:
[alright, may as well respond here
@Overlord, i just can't do anything around you can i? I try and do/make something that has some potential and can hear the screams of "NLF" in the distence. So i can't have good stat amp, but Psycho can have a quinitllion c speed and really good precog? I never said i'd outspeed Psycho, and i eventually could, but i'd probably die before then in all honesty.
[It's because you abuse your abilities to a high NLF level in every goddam RP. A good Stat Amp is a 10x, not a 1 billion x, which you never even remotely said it could do, and Psycho powers come from his characters pick, if you have chosen mediocre characters it's your fault if your are not as powerful as him. I stand my ground, a 6-B becoming a 5-B+ in less then a couple dozen minutes of combat thanks to a Stand's ability is bullcrap, your stand's powers should be given more reasonable limits.]

After the robot was defeated Rahkshi helped with the saving of the survivors.

Right now I'm looking at all the things happening in the world and I find myself wondering what to do. This world is practically doomed if this keeps going and because of the Defenders of Order or whatever they called themselves I couldn't take over the whole world and save humanity.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[alright, may as well respond here
@Overlord, i just can't do anything around you can i? I try and do/make something that has some potential and can hear the screams of "NLF" in the distence. So i can't have good stat amp, but Psycho can have a quinitllion c speed and really good precog? I never said i'd outspeed Psycho, and i eventually could, but i'd probably die before then in all honesty.
[It's because you abuse your abilities to a high NLF level in every goddam RP. A good Stat Amp is a 10x, not a 1 billion x, which you never even remotely said it could do, and Psycho powers come from his characters pick, if you have chosen mediocre characters it's your fault if your are not as powerful as him. I stand my ground, a 6-B becoming a 5-B+ in less then a couple dozen minutes of combat thanks to a Stand's ability is bullcrap, your stand's powers should be given more reasonable limits.]
[yes, because using my complete control over physics to change a ******* formula is NLF

It's less that i've chosen bad characters and more that Psycho got really good ones]

Hl3 or bust said:
[yes, because using my complete control over physics to change a ******* formula is NLF

It's less that i've chosen bad characters and more that Psycho got really good ones]
[GK's profile doesn't even say that he has full control over physics, only an unspecified degree, which isn't not enough to say that he could pull 3-A attacks and fully control them.

Also as I said before give your Stand's boosting ability a limit to how much it can boost you so that it doesn't fall in to a NLF]

WHYNAUT said:
After the robot was defeated Rahkshi helped with the saving of the survivors.

Right now I'm looking at all the things happening in the world and I find myself wondering what to do. This world is practically doomed if this keeps going and because of the Defenders of Order or whatever they called themselves I couldn't take over the whole world and save humanity.
[I had saved them and moved them away long before the battle ended, otherwise they would've been killed by the AoE destruction people were using in battle. I'm currently healing them in Las Vegas.]

[Sorry, should have been clearer]

[I meant you could say your Rahkshi were helping Blah's Noises move civilians away from the battlefield during the battle]

[It doesn't really matter.

I can't think of a reason for not being at the fight. Especially, because it was at the UK]

[Say that's why you didn't help out]

[Omni mentioned who made the bot that just blew up part of your empire and you just went to take revenge]

[@Overlord, ok, you got me there, i coulda sworm Gk had that, but ok

the rate of increase i have in mind makes adding a limit kinda pointless

Also, where is everyone and what are they doing?]

Back