• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

I turn to Whyr "Can you broadcast me in video to every single Citizen of every single SA country that helped in creating that Robot? Like, hack cell phones, tvs, send holograms, what you want."

I walk into the hotel, sensing some bizarre things.

[Ki wouldn't be equalized into magic because magic is a thing in DBZ. Also I think I have a tail, so you can use your eyes on this one.]

[You aso get your magic from Derrieri, which is perfectly easy to sense.]

[@Tor, that isn't too strange. My character is more than 3.5 m tall.]

A I'm playing with the kids, I hear the door open, I tell them I'll be right back.

"Hi there, sorry, I know we haven't put up the new sign, but this place isn't a hotel anymore." I say to the man I don't recognize.

[It should be taking me a bit under 6 hours to fly from britain to las vegas, even at supersonic speeds]

[I have no faster method of getting there]

"If you want I can just teleport us all to your destination", I say to Reggy.

[Are you going to the hotel or to your office?]

WHYNAUT said:
[SA? What's that?]

"I can. I can also send a nuke to one of their cities to demonstrate our power"
[South American] "No need". I use Glare on the monitor. "You created a Robot, you attacked MY country, and brutally butchered 66 million people. YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT." I concentrate. I start feeling a transparent sarcophagus forming around 385 million souls. I can feel it turning real. I can feel it entering the Duat. "Whew! That was hard!" I say. "Also, we.. We will probably need a new capitol. It could bee a good i... Dea to take over some... Some more countries... Now I need to... Sleep..." I return to the Base and faint.

"Oh that would be great, please do. Just get us to the office we met in. Also please tell me it involves portals and not contact, I don't think any of you can touch me"

"Couldn't he have warned me he was going to do that", I say to no one in particular.

I am however not troubled by it. Maybe I have given up hope on this world.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Oh that would be great, please do. Just get us to the office we met in. Also please tell me it involves portals and not contact, I don't think any of you can touch me"
"It doesn't involve either"

I teleport us back to your office.

[Why shouldn't I make contact with you?]

"I bet we will be suprised by something here in Vegas, since it has been awfully quiet since that robot", I say to Reggy.

I check my watch as i go for the nearest magic presense i can feel

[Its probably Odd, since i dont think anyone else other than Barian has magic stuff]

I wake up and colonize South america while starting to rebuild the economy. All the former British west Africa, Sudan and South Africa surrendered in fear.

Kabus was a bit mad that his plan failed and what the robot did to him.

"Godd**nit! That was our chance!"

"Honestly, he's right, Kabus. You really f**ked up."

"You're one to speak. Hey, how did you die again? Once you die again in a better way than last time, maybe we can talk."

"...Ouch."

"Okay, now that's done, what can we do now? We can go find more allies or we can go do some info gathering."

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus was a bit mad that his plan failed and what the robot did to him.

"Godd**nit! That was our chance!"

"Honestly, he's right, Kabus. You really f**ked up."

"You're one to speak. Hey, how did you die again? Once you die again in a better way than last time, maybe we can talk."

"...Ouch."
[Exodus, this is what you hear...]

Back