• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

I'm sitting in my base and I'm bored. I see Ripo is with Reggy so I decide to teleport to them.

I appear near you the two of them.

Hl3 or bust said:
[ok, i think WHY retconed his Rahkshi to also have grabbed any survivors]
I aimlessly wander for a bit
[Actually he retconed them to have not grabbed the survivors, since I should have gotten them out early.]

In Vegas, I've finished healing the wounded, so I play with the kids a bit. I can sense a magical presence nearby [Hl3], but I ignore it, since it doesn't seem hostile.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Forgot what DT is]

"Except for that fight, sure"
"Can your luck do something to make Britain Great Again? I mean, I don't know if you can revive everyone, but at least put the Island back together?"

[Pluto chunk meteor, highly rich in rare natural resources, gonna create a new Brittain?] [Edit: Cause we need more Earthquakes]

"Ha!"

"Well. My power already caused two continent sized meteors to hit the planet. I'm sure that if it benefited me at some point, Britain would come back together just in time for that to happen."

"But you seem to misunderstand something. I'm not the one controlling my luck. It just happens"

Monarch Laciel said:
"Ha!"
"Well. My power already caused two continent sized meteors to hit the planet. I'm sure that if it benefited me at some point, Britain would come back together just in time for that to happen."

"But you seem to misunderstand something. I'm not the one controlling my luck. It just happens"
[I like to imagine Reggy just yelled "ha!" to pretend his luck was gonna suddenly cause something to happen to screw with them.]

[Do you have a magical character? If so I can find you, or if you can sense magic you can sense me.]

[I have no magic, but I can sense Ki Signatures.]

[Will verrse equalization cover that? Or does strong ki go hand in hand with strong physical ability? If either is the case, then you can find my guy at a hotel turned orphanage in the Las Vegas area.]

Back