• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

No shit Blah I just wanted to make sure it meant what thought it meant.

Anyway can I just BFR the bot with Inter-Dimensional Teleportation?

No. Douglas'es magnetic force is being even more powerful than it should be because the force necessary to rip the planet Earth in half is concentrated on the Robot's body.

Spider Kaiju said:
No. Douglas'es magnetic force is being even more powerful than it should be because the force necessary to rip the planet Earth in half is concentrated on the Robot's body.
Speaking of going across Earth, i have a good plan here.

PsychoWarper said:
I feel like this is one of those "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" situations. Everyone can share in the stupidity!

Blahblah9755 said:
PsychoWarper said:
I feel like this is one of those "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" situations. Everyone can share in the stupidity!
Well I just wanted to make sure it did what I thought it did before I pulled an Hl3 did something it cant do.

PsychoWarper said:

Anyway can I just BFR the bot with Inter-Dimensional Teleportation?
Try it.

Hl3 or bust said:
it didn't even work anyways

i can already tell that my transmutation isn't gonna work either
If you guys can cover me while I rip it's armor off, I bet some of it's defenses will be gone.

Spider Kaiju said:
Hl3 or bust said:
it didn't even work anyways

i can already tell that my transmutation isn't gonna work either
If you guys can cover me while I rip it's armor off, I bet some of it's defenses will be gone.
well, with my stand, it's just a matter of time before i blitz it and tear it to pieces

There's nothing stopping it from just killing me before that happens

although, it can't because it's fighting like 10 ******* people at once

Back