• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

Hl3 or bust said:
Stand Name: Dragonheart
Stand Apperence: Dragonheart has no physical or true form, as it is simply the user's own willpower

Stand Abilities: Dragonheart grants it's user immense willpower, far, far more any normal human could muster, and has 3 main uses

• The user's sheer willpower passively blocks any forced mental interference, such as unwanted telepathy and mind reading, and debilitating emotions like fear, pain, sadness, etc
  • The user can project their will outward, acting as a form of control over those without wills of similar strength. They can also use this projection offensively, like causing the targets blood vessels to explode from stress, or feel as though they cannot breathe and are subject to many times normal gravity, limiting motion and retaliation. This is particularly effective against weak-willed targets, but those with wills of similar strength can resist or even ignore it
  • The user is able to force their body back together even if it has been damaged beyond their normal regenerative capacity, with things like atomization only taking seconds to come back from. However, if the user's body is completely and utterly destroyed, their will will be forced into a sort of "mind-spirit"-like state, where it'll have to make a new body from scratch. This only takes a minute or two at most, but the user's will is far more vulnerable to interference in this state, although they're still highly resistent to it and the lack of a clear or visble target makes using this as an opportunity difficult
Power: N/A

Speed: N/A (The user can, however, force their bodies to far greater speeds than are normally possible, with their reactions also increasing to allow for actions to be taken)

Range: N/A physically, A with abilities

Durability: N/A

Precision: A

Potential: C
@Yobo this is his stand.

Like, compare this to other canon stands and see how much different this is. Most stands have one basic ability and then just apply it in different ways. Your stand's just a bunch of hax being hand waved as "muh willpower".

What coincidence, I was thinking about getting STW Cthulhu as my next power set

Well...that's an odd pickle...

should i just make an entirely new stand idea?

i have a feeling that what i was going fo wouldn't work unless it was OP tbh

Blahblah9755 said:
Need to point out, Reggy and Odd aren't part of the new BE. Also, the stuff I've done has fallen more into the realm of setting up Monarch as a savior/holy figure rather than a god.
Eh, it's the first steps.

Stand Name: Superbeast

Stand Apperence: Resembles a marble statue of the user with large goat horns, although many parts and a leg have fallen off, revealing human-like entrails

Stand Abilities:

• Get Hyped: The stand whispers incoherantly into the user's ear during battles. While this seems like it does nothing, and even though the user cannot understand the stand either, this causes the user to constantly become stronger, faster and more durable as the fight progresses, with the overall growth rate increasing in responce to damage or taunting
  • A Hessian Maneuver: The stand's presense seems to drastically reduce the effort neccesary to "sever" something, whether that be a limb or a relationship
  • Kaziklu Bey Would be Proud: The stand user can turn areas less than or equal to 1 cubic meter in size into blood, with the genetic makeup not being consistent from one cell to another. This can only be centered on non-organic material, but organic materal in the area wll be converted. The user can also manipulate their own blood, and the blood created with this ability, with 100% accuracy and control, being able to shoot pellets of their own blood on a whim. This also increases the rate at which the user regenerates, allowing for constant use of their own blood in combat
Power: E

Speed: ???

Range: A

Durability: N/A (Cannot be damaged by targeting it specifically)

Precision: B

Potential: C

Hl3 or bust said:
Stand Name: Superbeast

Stand Apperence: Resembles a marble statue of the user with large goat horns, although many parts and a leg have fallen off, revealing human-like entrails

Stand Abilities:
Looks good.

really?

i'll change that i guess

the speed is an ??? because it doesn't move from behind the user unless to whisper to them btw

Back