• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
The user can also manipulate their own blood, and the blood created with this ability, with 100% accuracy and control
90% sure this bit was added for me.
not really actually

even if it was, you'd bs your way out of it and you know it

ovo

Name: Ralph Torry

Appearance: Me_IRL, but I give no picture

Verse of Origin: Real World (double ovo)

Character: Kars (Ultimate Life Form), Vegeta

Hl3 or bust said:
yeah, but most people aren't a meter tall and most here have good enough regen to survive that iirc
Why would that matter when you can just:

A use it on the head

B use it multiple times

It seems though bases OHK Transmutation to me

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
yeah, but most people aren't a meter tall and most here have good enough regen to survive that iirc
A use it on the head

B use it multiple times

why use yourself as an example? You're a ghost, so it wouldn't work

Overlord775 said:

A use it on the head

B use it multiple times

^

What he said

Make it inorganic material only.

@Yobo, we can get back to the RP when you accept my stand or not

actually just accept because i'll just make another ovo

The power isn't busted enough to not be okay but why are the abilities so different. One makes you have adaptive/reactive evolution, one makes it easier to cut off things, and the other lets you control blood. None of those have anything to do with each other. Even if Killer Queen had his hands and SHA, atleast SHA was also explosion themed along with Bites the Dust.

Tell you what. You're not getting in until after the boss battle, so you can see if you want to replace Vegeta

DragonEmperor23 said:
>kind of bad
>Cell went from Star level to Solar System after being blown to pieces and regenerating due to Saiyan cells

>Kars has High-Mid

boi wut
TFW you forgot that was a thing when you picked and just wanted to get in quick.

I mean, it's not as good as Cell's, but yeah.

Back