• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 8

Hl3 or bust said:
Yobobojojo said:
That profile is nigh incomprehensible Hl3
Antiofer made it, so it's kinda to be expected
basically, really good negation on contact with Longinus, a shapeshifting weapon, single event rewind and reactive evolution are the only possible problems afaik
Woudn't type 9 immortality be a problem too?

@Yobo, i think my introduction alone would be a good enough reason tbh

@Blah, didn't see that, but thats only for the avatars iirc

Alright

Here me out

If two people with stands fuse

Do they get both stands, or do their stands fuse?

Also, i guess we're getting out 3rd power set sometime in the early morning?

also also, am i gonne have to reveal the powers i've coped if we do another boss fight?

Hl3 or bust said:

also also, am i gonne have to reveal the powers i've coped if we do another boss fight?
Probably, unless you guys screw up

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:

Probably, unless you guys screw up
i feel like you're implying that we're gonna have to fight another boss

joyous day

Yobobojojo said:
either it's vetted to be reasonable or veto'd
I mean.
How would a fusion work in game?

well, it shouldn't be permentant unless one player wants to drop out and make a new PC

otherwise, basically give them the ability to debate the actions of the fused body

Monarch Laciel said:

Ok, Vegas is a lost cause, a radiation spewing monster and a mass murdering sociopath just entered.
Walter isn't a sociopath, and he only kills villains/criminals. Everything else were accidents which he felt guilty.

Monarch Laciel said:

Ok, Vegas is a lost cause, a radiation spewing monster and a mass murdering sociopath just entered.
Radiation spewing monster doesn't really describe me at my best.

Yobobojojo said:
Absorption (Able to absorb things both physically and spiritually), Power Absorption (Steals the powers and abilities of whatever he absorbs)
he has both

L E M O N
Thing is, he has to actually absorb them
OK

by that logic, Tubal Cain is fine because he needs to kill people to get their powers

still not ok

Back