• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 8

Hl3 or bust said:
Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i think Weekly is like stalking Yobo's posts or something
It's called backup.
you have Weekly as backup?
i think Swathing would unironically be better at that
YEET, besides I have Magic AND Spiral, BOTH powered by emotions might I mind you, If I can pull a CRT for GaoGaiGar outta my ass I can even get me some COURAGE POWERED ENERGY

you're restricting seems to be a big part of the characterYobobojojo said:
Kerykeion with Lswarm corruption and existence erasure restricted
I think ressurection should be restricted as well. If you can resurrect anyone who still has a soul existing it kinda kills the tension of the game. Also, that would lead to too many things being restricted for it to be allowed. Also also, one of the things you're restricting (corruption and all the powers derived from it) seems to be a big part of the character.

Okay, ressurrection is still a problem, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't allow anyone else a character with that many powers (three, one of which has many sub-powers) restricted

For power mimicry, can we make a rule that you can't copy anything that would allow you to ignore durability or anything that would allow you to survive attacks above your tier if you created the opponent? I know that this isn't what Hl3 is going for, but seeing the stuff he could theoretically get if he pilled Benimaru has me a bit worried on this being a bit too easy to abuse.

tbf, i am actually using an RNG and probably wouldn't take stuff like Generalissimo

but yeah, that's basically fine, although i haven't managed to copy anything that would fall under that yet

Yeah, I saw your post earlier about the RNG, and I figured people probably would avoid stuff like that. I just think a more formal rule/agreement would be good.

Yobobojojo said:
Alright
I'm going to hate myself fo not choosing someone haxed but....

Gem-Knight Prismaura
that's actually pretty much good

even it's fusionism is probably usable since finding another Gem-Knight is gonna be an endevour tbh

Monarch Laciel said:
Power mimicry bad
Always restrict power mimicry

Always.
my power mimicry is limited to one power per pill and whatever i can get from Delsin's

it was actually mostly unintentional that i had so many ways of doing it, but meh

Even restricted power mimicry can snowball.

What if you copied another power mimicry that let you mimic even more abilities.

Monarch Laciel said:
Even restricted power mimicry can snowball.
What if you copied another power mimicry that let you mimic even more abilities.
yeah nah

i'm using an RNG to determine what i get, and i'd reroll to avoid shit like that

even it's fusionism is probably usable since finding another Gem-Knight is gonna be an endevour tbh

Gem-Knights aren't like Steven Universe gems. They can fuse with anyone

Yobobojojo said:
Gem-Knights aren't like Steven Universe gems. They can fuse with anyone
Boi, the profile says that they can only fuse with other Gem-Knights iirc

if not, that should be like that for this since then all of them would be unusable

>Implying that I can even do half of what spiral does

I reckon lasers and maybe mech creation are all I'm going to be getting out of it.

Yobobojojo said:
Alright
I'm going to hate myself fo not choosing someone haxed but....

Gem-Knight Prismaura
You have causality based EE and soul manip, you'll be fine, fine I tell ya. Also, it's not like your new one's haxless, you've got sealing.

Actually.

"So.. Want It? I just wanna team with you and the other dude, just promise me I can use your body to house my soul temporarily if I die, even if you say no I'll still give you this shit"

I said no to soul hopping.

I don't think you could even possess me to begin with, I'm a soulless possibility

But yeah, Gem-Knights fuse with more then just each other. They fused with the Constellar despite never having seen them before

because he gains all of the target's shit when he fuses with them

I mean

That's what a fusion is

Yobobojojo said:
But yeah, Gem-Knights fuse with more then just each other. They fused with the Constellar despite never having seen them before
your point?

so they can fuse with anyone, and can basically gain whatever abilities they want

you see the issue herE?

Back