• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 8

The factthat he absorbs both spiritually and physically means you can automatically power steal anyone without soul manip resistance.

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
you're like me in WoP

i don't think he's usable, for various reason i could list if you'd like me to
Ok
>Ice Manipulation (Has the powers of Bahamut, Ophion, and Ouroboros, including Bahamut's Aura capable of freezing things solid just by being near it, Ophion's ice that can freeze his opponents so thoroughly that their bodies instantly shatter, and Ouroboros' ice which is so potent that it can stop time on a global scale)

this just instantly kills everyone with no Low-Godly or ice resistence

>Resurrection (Possesses Rasalhague's ability to bring things back to life even if they are just a soul, as well as the Evilswarm's ability to resurrect the dead as well as destroyed technology by turning them into Evilswarm)

fancy wording for Low-Godly regen for him

>Soul Manipulation (The Gishki Aquamirror is able to forcibly remove souls and prevent the target from returning to their body)

self-explanitory really

>Empathic Manipulation and Absorption (Evilswarm grow more powerful by absorbing negative emotions, the more they are exposed to negative emotions the stronger they become)

again, self explanitory

>Existence Erasure (Wields The Power of Destruction of Sophia, the very concept of destruction)

H A H A H A A A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H no

i may have missed a few

Ice: We have tons of people with time stop, and generally have lots of ethics of one hit kil

Resurrection: Only works on others

Soul: And?

Last two need restriction, as they're conceptual.

Alright, pardon my french but what the actual **** is happening? This all started with Swathing trying to pull a "Notice me senpai" bit, now I'm just purely lost.

Anyone want some Spiral? I was gonna give some Spiral to the peep that went to Hell and killed Satan IN EXCHANGE for the knowledge of how to go to Limbo, Imma absorb some damned souls!

Blahblah9755 said:
In case I was unclear, I just threw the three that were fighting near Vegas to the other side of the country.
I wasn't fighting I was trying to run away and give someone spiral, am I included in that or no?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Conceptual emotions? Ouch.
More like "conceptual psychic disease with abstract existence that affects the mind body and soul of the living and dead."

More like "conceptual psychic disease with abstract existence that affects the mind body and soul of the living and dead."
thats actually just way worse

That's why it's R E S T R I C T E D

Back