• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 6

Also, just wanna say real quick, but my time stop is not targeted. However, it only lasts for 10 seconds. I also have another version of it that lasts 4 seconds.

I also can't spam it. Is that fine?

PsychoWarper said:
Alright, so people are just talking about whod they would like.
Id 'like to point out that this isn't reincarnation wars, there's nothing wrong with just choosing someone that someone else has. . . unless Yobobojojo says no no.

Spider Kaiju said:
PsychoWarper said:
Alright, so people are just talking about whod they would like.
Id 'like to point out that this isn't reincarnation wars, there's nothing wrong with just choosing someone that someone else has. . . unless Yobobojojo says no no.
Yes there is, its boring and unoriginal.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Also, just wanna say real quick, but my time stop is not targeted. However, it only lasts for 10 seconds. I also have another version of it that lasts 4 seconds.

I also can't spam it. Is that fine?
Are people fine with my time stop?

@Psycho Can't we just restrict the Nonexistent physiology ?

@Crimson the time manipulation is because black hole distort the space-time around them and the void manipulation is via engulfing an enemy with her body

Stand Name: The Fold

Stand Appearance: A green humanoid with no mouth and multiple appendages extending from its back like tentacles. It is automatic stand without a range limit that's primary focus is aiding its user and inhibiting foes.

Stand Abilities: The Fold is totally intangible, even to other stands. It can not touch or interact with anything that is not affected by its ability.

The Fold is a extremely fast stand, and moves even faster while digging underground, to the point of being nearly completely unoticable.

Anything The Fold is near, if it is part of "nature," can be manipulated to some degree. This includes moving around earth and air to allow the user more mobility, to changing the the composition into something else, though this takes a longer time, and if it is not natural The Fold may no longer control it.

Speed: A

Range: N/A

Strength: N/A

Durability: N/A

Precision: A

Developmental Potential: B

Look good?

Hl3 or bust said:
The sounds of me waiting for the 3rd power set so I can do a neat encounter intensify
You would just make some OP NPC like a combination of Rein and Oryx ovo

You would just make some OP NPC like a combination of Rein and Oryx ovo

Nah, im not that cruel

Just conceptual damage ovo

ExodusNexus said:
Stand Name: The Fold

Stand Appearance: A green humanoid with no mouth and multiple appendages extending from its back like tentacles. It is automatic stand without a range limit that's primary focus is aiding its user and inhibiting foes.

Stand Abilities: The Fold is totally intangible, even to other stands. It can not touch or interact with anything that is not affected by its ability.

The Fold is a extremely fast stand, and moves even faster while digging underground, to the point of being nearly completely unoticable.

Anything The Fold is near, if it is part of "nature," can be manipulated to some degree. This includes moving around earth and air to allow the user more mobility, to changing the the composition into something else, though this takes a longer time, and if it is not natural The Fold may no longer control it.

Speed: A

Range: N/A

Strength: N/A

Durability: N/A

Precision: A

Developmental Potential: B

Look good?
Yes, looks pretty good.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
So you want to become a walking black hole that can kill 90% of the group with a touch?
No.
No, the void manipulation only erases the part of the person's body that made contact with her innards.

So to kill you via erasure i would need to gobble you

Back