• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 16

Who are the current big time NPC's?

Also I just realized that I can collect evidence from across the galaxy simaltaneously, so I'll keep that in mind?

Yobobojojo said:
Who are the current big time NPC's?
Currently the big time ones are Weeb, Kaira, Sunrise, Empress, Iron Man, Jeanne, and Sword Girl afaik.

Christian has one in the making, and I have three of a (at least currently) minor one in the background.

Well, I mean, I could add in Doomsday as a third set of powers for this guardian of Roman territory. Rome needs to be safe.

So, the only thing left to decide before we can continue is Monarch's new character

Erwin Schrodinger is quite the fella and is very poweful, so i'll make a poll to decide the outcome

Should Monarch have his cat ?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 07:10 on October 25, 2018, and so far 6 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Erwin is not as good as Mamoru, because Erwin's probability hax is still only limited to what is possible, and is completely consciously controlled, not done by some omniscient force - if I make the wrong thing more likely, I'm in trouble, whereas with Mamoru, the "wrong thing" would never be done.

Ok, I missed something

I thought we were fighting the other group and now we're skipping straight to the one on ones?

I'm ok with that, but is that what happen?

Oh, you mean Mamoru and Erwin

In a single one on one fight where both people are pulled into another world out of their respective ones by ROB and told to fight, yeah, they're around the same deal.

But Erwin still needs to actively choose his outcomes, can only change the outcomes nearby that he can see, and he can't change the past.

Mamoru on the other hand, his luck would mess with the past and the entire planet / universe in order to set him up so he could win.

So even in one on one, Mamoru is better.

And if you get into all the other stuff that happens when you are "just lucky", like Godzilla being distracted by a flying bird, or toddlers creating viruses that mess up technology around the world to help you, that's not stuff Erwin can cause.

Mamoru isn't Love Train

his luck won't do that unless it needs to and Erwin can choose possinilities where Mamoru's luck didn't trigger for whatever reason

His luck can and does work like that.

Mamoru's luck doesn't trigger, it's passive.

Erwin has no prior knowledge, so he can't "choose futures where the power doesn't trigger".

He also can't change the past.

Mamoru's luck can retroactively set up events so Erwin has no possible way to win.

Wow, what a giant strawman. "Unless this massive improbable event happens, there is no other easier way for Mamoru to win".

regardless

Erwin is broken because the luck you still have will make it borderline impossible for there to not be a situation where you can get out of an outcome/survive

Hl3 or bust said:
regardless
Erwin is broken because the luck you still have will make it borderline impossible for there to not be a situation where you can get out of an outcome/survive
You could just trow a AoE attack and he would have no way to dodge it

The luck I still have...? Twisted Fate's luck is unquantifiable, and Hardcore Leveling Warrior can roll the 16 numbers on a D6 that he needs in a row or he can **** up a coin toss.

Overlord775 said:
The fight against Kabus will show if Reggy is still broken or if he's not
I feel like throwing me against one of the least hax people here is slightly not the best way to check that.

@Overlord you know he'll think of something if you don't just rocks fall him

@Monarch then why were you always talking about how HLCW made your luck so much better?

Monarch Laciel said:
Overlord775 said:
The fight against Kabus will show if Reggy is still broken or if he's not
I feel like throwing me against one of the least hax people here is slightly not the best way to check that.
least haxed my ass

you're still the most OP person here by a landslide

I never said Hardcore Leveling Warrior made my luck "so much better". Or similar! It gets better because he's now got more luck on top of Mamoru's luck, it doesn't get ridiculously better!

I said that seeing as a lot of his best abilities worked on random chance, having luck would make his abilities more viable.

Back