• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 16

Yobobojojo said:
Actually, the thing was, that would only be true if I didn't have retro cognitive abilities, which I do.
I know you do, but the way I see it, Junko lets you predict stuff that luck makes happen that had a 1 in a quadrillion chance of happening, Holmes lets you predict stuff that had a 100% chance of not happening, pre and postcognitive powers let you deal with luck which defies causality, but the sheer luck of getting 1 infinitessimal of a percent chance events or the sheer range which his luck could change things in would have been beyond your character.

TBF, it's really likely it'll fall into that range, especially with the boost from Alakazam. It all depends on what's 100% impossible and what isn't, and what level of impossibility in said situation, making it a "possible" counter.

OKay, where is ze character template?

Name: Jordan Horvat

Appearance: Literally the same as Adrian Ignac

Verse of Origin: Whatever verse this RP started in

Character Choices: Guilmon (feel free to restrict the more OP stuff, just dont go overboard), Osamu Dazai, and Luigi

You know, with my luck I could have kicked ass with a yugioh protagonist.

If I knew what any of their decks were that is.

Torlikoff said:
If other people had good ideas they would just use them for themselves y'know
Wrong. You can only have so many NPC's, so influencing the decisions of others is a important strategy

Anyway, I have a list of good premade ideas if you want. Probably nothing that fits Swathing But it's all part of my pla

Maybe I should just choose Erwin instead of the Danga people.

Less range and no passive lol-lucking-so-everything-goes-my-way, I guess, but more control. Also pseudo-precog.

Yeah, I'm choosing Erwin Schrodinger as my replacement for Mamoru

Whyyyyyyy jesus christ everything I can do is probability based and yet all my attempts to get something that makes me actually use my powers gets rejected.

Back