• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 16

@Crimson

"Core Enforcer: One of Zygarde's signature moves. If the Pokémon the user has inflicted damage on have already used their moves, this move eliminates the effect of the target's Ability."

Abilities are passive haxes

@Dragon i dont have edible transmutation anymore and the concrete is petrification, which doesnt matter because i have neon powers rn

I think that Mega Alakazam's precog may need to be restricted

Full vision of past, present and future of the enemy + seeing all incoming attacks seems a bit OP to me

I mean

It's for shit if I can't beat them with either hax or AP, which I have very little of, and SNI is a thing

Hell, TBF, I'm not that unhaxed, but retrocognition is the only real difference between that and say, SNI or fate reading, so its basically just good info analysis

Neon Manipulation: Soon after in the game Delsin unlocks his second ability. From Abigail Walker he unlocked the ability to manipulate neon particles. With it, he is able to use the hypercharged photons as an attack. Taking in the energy from neon signs, Delsin is able to shoot out charged Neon lasers from his hands. With this powerset the conduit becomes focused on accuracy and aiming at enemy weaknesses. Delsin can also trap enemies in stasis bubbles, make them float while stopped in time, vaporize them, and use concussive blasts and lasers that go through people. Becoming neon light, Delsin can also move faster than before, hypercharge his own reactions, discover enemy weak spots to shoot at, and turn to neon particles just like with his smoke manipulation. He can also turn his set of chains into something akin to a lightsaber for melee encounters.

no

we;re inside the void and the last power i got was Neon, although i can create my own neon using the power, but i can't make concrete without the concrete powers that i get from concrete

Back