• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 16

Eh

you could still win through several ways, but i have a feeling that Overlord will just nope them and make you have to fight them instead of doing something else that's safer

my guy will basically win most fights in a single hit either due to Sefar's sword transmutation or Gentle Fist disconnecting most of their nerves

Hl3 or bust said:
my guy will basically win most fights in a single hit either due to Sefar's sword transmutation or Gentle Fist disconnecting most of their nerves
We'll see boi

Besides, I never said the person who would get the boon would be the winner, just the most impressive fighter, though Overlord may change that

yeah, Overlord wants to turn this into DBZ but with more hax apparently, since he made me change out Omega even though he was completely fine even by his bs standards almost entirely due to his EE and that i said Sefar's absorption of destroyed stuff is probably EE

Hl3 or bust said:
Pretty sure you need to learn gentle fist first... just cause you can see someone's nervous system and chakra fow doesn't mean you know how to hit it and stop it.

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Pretty sure you need to learn gentle fist first... just cause you can see someone's nervous system and chakra fow doesn't mean you know how to hit it and stop it.
Momoshiki knows it

I love how the GM took away literally the only thing that is stopping people from teleporting concrete shards into my head, tearing me apart at an atomic level, or just running up and punching me seeing as I'm still baseline High 4-C and everyone else is 4-B.

Clearly I need to win that fight with Martha when I get back to win her resistances if I want a chance at surviving

maybe

don't base your entire character on an ability that's going to be taken away the instant a GM who knows what it is becomes a thing

@HI3

Sword transmutation is her turning things into the Photon Ray right? I don't think it works in a way where she can grapple someone else(aka a person that's alive) and then turn them into a sword. It's for sticks and rocks.

@Monarch

In his defense, he also took away that thing that stopped you from having any difficulties whatsover against beings without that thing or things spawned by Omni.

Fate isn't even that good, your NP is just for solving problems, although that's a pretty good equalizer

Pokemon isn't that haxed as well, even Alakazam

Well I'm sorry if I don't expect the GM to take away my most important power after I've been playing with it for several weeks already.

I mean

I can only be harmed by thought based abilities, since my precog is powerful enough to possibly counter Reggy's luck, and I have instinctive reaction, and I literally will always be capable of finding a solution to any problem.

Monarch Laciel said:
Well I'm sorry if I don't expect the GM to take away my most important power after I've been playing with it for several weeks already.
It's not like you're powerless now, you can still replace it with another set.

Monarch Laciel said:
you knew it was broken, and Spider didn't know until it was too late and Yobo just couldn't be bothered to take it apparently

you knew it was gonna go once someone other than you became the GM, since literally everyone else has complained about your luck

If your standard of powerful is "all the good hax I can find" then you may want to actually look something over first.

Yobobojojo said:
I mean
I can only be harmed by thought based abilities, since my precog is powerful enough to possibly counter Reggy's luck, and I have instinctive reaction, and I literally will always be capable of finding a solution to any problem.
I didn't bother replying back then cause the conversation topic had changed by the time I saw it, but I don't think you could have countered original Reggy's luck simply because of how vastly it outclasses the luck your characters have been shown to deal with, though now that it's only DGRP and HLW luck you should be capable of doing so. Also, regardless of thought based abilities, best counter to Odd is just not being around if he's pissed

Back