• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: hangover mode (Meta/Registration 3)

previous meta

characters

Character Sheet
Theme: (technically optional but you should fill this out unless you want me you give you random fuckos)

Name:

Desired Verses: (pick 2)

Desired Powers: (pick 2, in the format of "x's y")

Power shit this time around

• from each verse you pick, you will be given a random character chosen by me
  • you will also take one power from each verse, which you can chose but will be judged by me and on a case-by-case basis
  • you are High 7-A, one joule below 6-C, and any attacks or powers above this will stay at their original tier. When you eventually pass up the tier of an attack or power, it is simply reduced to "significantly stronger than normal attacks."
  • the limit on Regenerationn for right now is Mid-High
  • speed is equalized to baseline FTL+
  • stat amps are capped at 10,000x

Pff, it doesn't matter ... and then you've already given me the worst character of elder scrolls, you certainly can't do worse ...

If you dare to give me tullius, ulfric or delphine, I swear that I will teleport myself to the place where you are and I will dismantle you with my telekinesis

You didn't, but someone else yes ... I'll give you a clue.

His character in this role play is a child and is Aranil's nemesis.

Superman's senses are more than enough to see something invisible

But does it resist s u b a t o m i c h e a t

You know, I had this idea of exchanging Imix's regen with soul resist.

But I would have run into a couple of problems like beheading ... I thought I could easily make up for the absence of Imix's regen with Iron Fist's Chi (you know ... he managed to recreate his entire body) but given that I have resistance to disintegration ... the plan to dismantle Aranil and fight in the form of a ghost would be a bit difficult to implement.

Could I do it anyway?

Theme: Electromagnetism and h2h

Name: Rai Paxton

Desired Verses: To Aru Kagaku no Railgu, The God of High School, inFAMOUS, Hunter x Hunter

Received Characters: Brunhild Eiktobel, Jin Mo-Ri, Cole MacGrath and Killua Zoldyck

Desired Powers: 666:Satan (The God of High School)'s Mind reading, Accelerator's intelligence, Abigail Walker's Limited electricity manipulation (this controls electric signals to control minds and machines), Meruem's Photon En

You should add this thread in the OP to the main one

>Satan's mind reading

i swear to god if this combos into his power copy

anyways that should be good

It combos very nicely, but does't come with. Also, do we have memories of our characters, or at least memories of their past battles?

@Jacky

You know, I'd like to justify that speech in some way ... but since Destiny has brutally killed woodcutters, I think the basis of that speech has some sense

So for instance, through their experience would I have knowledge of fighting styles my characters had gone against in the past?

but you don't know she did so oof but yeah

either way he's gonna get what's coming to him.

and also what he's asked for for a while now

Okay, can I just join any time? As someone who just gained powers suddenly or something like that?

Or is there some set up to wait for?

Blahblah9755 said:
Okay, can I just join any time? As someone who just gained powers suddenly or something like that?
Or is there some set up to wait for?
You can join anywhere anytime.

Back