• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

@Dragon: There is a large line in the building to the single workers at a desk.

@Psycho: The wood tasted like chicken.

Okay, I'm just going to assume that my report is more important than that line and that skipping is okay but I don't want to be that guy but sometimes you just don't have a choice.

I sprout my rinkaku kagune and walk up the desk, ignoring the line. Before anyone can panic,while I'm walking I quickly explain what I'm doing.

"Hey, I know there's a line here but me and my team have recently destroyed the squirrel that turned Nashville into a crater and burned down the tree that possessed the citizens of Denver, Colorado. I'd like to elaborate more on this with a high ranked official."

Without looking up, the worker says "Please file form 20-22 for reports of damage and or potential threats." They hand you a 20 page document.

Sombra has made big progress on the Penguin Economy. He has extablished multiple deals with the Penguins and the Seals, creating a economical trust between them.

With that, the Penguin Coin has been released. It is a hard dry ice coin, a little bigger than a normal US coin. In it's front, there is a drawing of the Great Penguin Emperor. They range from 5 P$ to 500 P$. There is no translation to Dollars yet, but with the rapid increase of the economy of the Penguins and Sombra, it may appear soon.

At this point, Sombra and the Penguins have build dozens of Igloos for the Penguins and Seals, and Sombra has taken the job of Mayor of this small Penguin town.

There is a Hamburger mark being developed and many atractions, such as parks and tourists points have been made.

Sombra, in his spare time, has been reading all about weapons, how they are made and what ways can they be modified. He has spend hours reading and analysing books and weapons, and with his plans on a military in mind, he has some pretty strong weapons in mind.

I grab some pens before sprouting eyes and hands on the ends of my kagune and then speedily filling out the 20 forms at Subsonic+ speeds. I then give the forms to the desk.

"Thank you."

@Crimson: Due to the method of creation for the Coin, forged coins begin popping up extremely rapidly. The value inflates dramatically, badly damaging trade and payment. Secondly, due to the coins being made of dry ice that melt, they are unable to be traded internationally as most climates are too warm to house them. Even if this were not the case they would still be worthless internationally due to Penguinland not being recognized as a country by the UN. This, combined with the aforementioned inflation crashes the Penguin economy, driving prices and demand up with little to compensate.

Sombra doesn't give a shit, he's more interested in making weapons. He manages to make a freezing grenade, but it cost all the Penguins money. They rebel against him, so he just ***** off.

He does the missile trick and stops in the middle of nowhere, in Arizona. He looks for close interesting spots on the map.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sombra doesn't give a shit, he's more interested in making weapons. He manages to make a freezing grenade, but it cost all the Penguins money. They rebel against him, so he just ***** off.

He does the missile trick and stops in the middle of nowhere, in Arizona. He looks for close interesting spots on the map.
[This is clearly what this RP is all about]

I walk down the streets of Miami without a shirt, attempting to look like one of those cool lone wanderer types

@DMUA, "So, compatriot, I never got your name. If we're going to save the world and stuff with our new found power, we ought to get to know each other."

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ haha jokes on you, I googled it before hand. to catch something on fire from speed you need to be moving at hypersonic speeds, aka mach 5. ]
[The paper would still be ripped appart so it's no better to be honest]

WHYNAUT said:
"That does not concern me. I- Nevermind..."
I sit down on a bench with a sigh and I stare at the sky.
I pat Mia on the back.

"It's clear there something that is making you feel off, could you please tell me what is it ? I promise i won't judge."

I tell her with a friendly tone.

"My name is Coolguy McChad. That's the name my parents gave me. My dad was Borson McBiceps and my mother was Tina Calfs."

"I'm Jarid." "Nice to meet you. Well, I've always wanted to be in Miami. I wonder what's going on during the Apocalypse?"

So there's mad ones rampaging around the country...that's not good.

"I thank thee Godmother. In exchange, I shall tell you what I know. Earlier today, I found myself on top of a rock crashing down to earth, and that I had somehow gained magical powers. Other than that, I don't know what happened to me."

Lea glares. I guess that wasn't as much of an answer as she was hoping. But she can tell I'm not lying.

"Strange. And terribly upsetting. I was very fond of my Godson. He would have made a lovely hound." She looks lovingly at the pitch black dogs around her.

"Very well. I have no quarrel with you. Go."

I bow to the Leannesidhe.

"My thanks Godmother"

"Mmmm. Yes I suppose I am your Godmother. Whatever debt Dresden was owed have passed on to you. But be warned child. Whatever debts he owed, you now owe instead. And Mab still has two favours left to claim from thee."

She melts into the darkness. Her hounds follow a moment later. I let out a deep breath.

"Well, that went surprisingly well."

I turn back to Shiela and help her up.

"More than a little terrifying. Let's get out of here before something less helpful turns up"

I tear open a portal and step through into Washington, shield bracelet ready.

"It seems most people have just holed up with heavy fortification. A bit disappointing, really. Not many wanderers going around showing their stuff."

"I was thinking more leather jackets, decked out cars and crazy Martial arts"

I leave the building and start walking back towards the car. I turn back to David.

"Yo, you can go back to the van. I gotta use the restroom so I'll meet up with you in a few minutes."

I start walking down a different path on the sidewalk.

Hmmm, I've kind of been avoiding this but I have to deal with it now. My power seems pretty versatlie, but this is one insane drawback. If I don't eat people, then eventually I'll get weaker and weaker before dying. I can't eat normal things either, just coffee. I don't even like coffee. ****, I bet the others don't have to deal with something like this.

I stop walking.

The background starts to intensify, my senses listening in on the voices and conversations around me. I bite down on my finger to calm myself down and rush in a random direction before I attack anybody. I end up walking down a dark alley. I hear the sound of something lightly swinging back and forth before I end up stumbling across a dead body.

Wow, this is terrible. Someone felt such despair that they went to this length. But at the same time...

I look around and above, making sure no one or nothing can see me. I take the body down and devour it. I wipe the blood off myself and my body before ripping the clothes to the point where it's indescribable what the cloth used to be a part of. I hurriedly rush out of the alley and get back to the van.

I calm myself down and double check my appearance in some glass that there's nothing else I missed before I go over to the van and get back in.

"Alright guys, do you want to look for the next Destroyer?"

Back