• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

What shadow sees is a populated city that is functioning normally.

On the plane's radio, you hear "Please cease your course towards Jacksonville and turn around immediately. This is your only warning."

Ken looks into Sombra's many billion sensors to see any sights of Electro magnetic energy, termal energy and all that stuff to see if there really are people there.

"Sorry sir, we have no ill intent, if we can't land here could you please direct us to the nearest airport we could land in?" Liberty replys to the man on the radio.

"There should be no planes flying in the country right now, we request that you return to the country that you have come from."

"Hmm so there are other people, im guessing this world experienced some kind of apocalyptic scenario and thats a place for survivors"

"I'm sorry sir, I can't comply to that order, I do not have enough fuel to make a return trip, if you could let us land I can refuel and return quietly."

[deplomacy 100 ovo]

"You are not allowed to land in this area, if you continue to get closer you will be shot down."

You can see that the beachs along the coast have manned guns and soldiers on them.

"I dunno, maybe we could possibly get off the plane. Maybe just go somewhere else and then sneak in by land?"

"I might not be, but you never know. I could ask the people watching but-I SAID TOO MUCH." He then stood there, quiet.

"Guarding the coast is normal whenever the U.S. is at war with another naval power, but I've never seen entire cities just be completely abandoned before..."

Staying around this destroyed city is depressing

I shuffle my way across the seas and to the ocean... with my speed I should be to Europe within 20 minutes

Back